Rom With Good Battery Performance

Of course. sorry is in Spanish but is the same i think

Regards

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk
Hi,

Im on 7.1.4 by frost, and for battery is perfect i let you some screenshots, think that my use is light, and i have nothing by Google except os.

With more use:

Regards.

7.1.4 by frost, where to download it?

I read it on this russian review site http://mobile-review.com/review/xiaomi-redmi-note-2.shtml
that problem with redmi note 2 is that the device
"pretty fast discharge battery when the screen is off. Program for the indication of energy consumption indicates that the battery discharges itself mostly by Android operating system rather than a separate android application"

So i conclude that they will never fix this, it should be note that this phone does not manufacture anymore, and that after redmi note 2 came out a minimum of 3 new devices, so this phone is no longer a priority for xiaomi.

I read it on this russian review site http://mobile-review.com/review/xiaomi-redmi-note-2.shtml
that problem with redmi note 2 is that the device
"pretty fast discharge battery when the screen is off. Program for the indication of energy consumption indicates that the battery discharges itself mostly by Android operating system rather than a separate android application"

So i conclude that they will never fix this, it should be note that this phone does not manufacture anymore, and that after redmi note 2 came out a minimum of 3 new devices, so this phone is no longer a priority for xiaomi.
Is mediatek, but for me is perfect, maybe is how i use my phone, i don't use social networks, Google, and i allways try to eliminate all the things that i don't use, and the rom let me. One cicle is more than 24h allways, less than 20% never, more than 5h almost allways.

Regards.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

I went to smiui last month and I noticed an improvment for the battery, had a sot around 7h on wifi and that is the highest sot that I had. I also noticed that when put a mobile charging overnight I get mucht better sot, now I have 4h and 30 min and still have 21 percent of battery because of this overnight charging, used 2g/3g for one hour and other on wifi. I use messenger, whatsapp, opera mini, music all the time and have got 40+ aplications on mobile with sync off and disabled all apk in autostart

Is mediatek, but for me is perfect, maybe is how i use my phone, i don't use social networks, Google, and i allways try to eliminate all the things that i don't use, and the rom let me. One cicle is more than 24h allways, less than 20% never, more than 5h almost allways.

Regards.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

You don't use your phone too much that's way you are satisfied with phone battery.

My minimal daily use is 1.5 - 2 hours of talk time, 0.5 -1 hour of viber, 10 foto shoots, 2-3 hours of internet (i use Mozilla), 2-3 sms, + phone discarges when screen is off from 10 to 15 % for 24 h,and wifi is on all day, phone is in 4G mode, so in 18h i must charge my every day phone.

This phone doesn't have power save mode, like all other brands which is a big lack.

On this and on official forum you have a bunch of topics for
battery discarge on redmi note 2, i assume that all of these people know how to use this phone, and at the end this model is constructed for heavy use, and that's way they built it with 3060 mAh battery, and not 2000 -2100 mah battery.

But usage of this phone shows that battery lasts like it's 2000 mah.

Reactions: Stefano131270
I don't have wifi always on, but when I don't charge it overnight I get 5h of sot, not so impressive.Maybe underclock cpu and gpu, will try that tommorow or today again, ahah
Susjedu :D
I already try it , i set CPU governor from interactive to powersave mode,

except lower antutu score which was 51000(interactive), in powersave it was 21000,
and phone was coler, but with very very very very slow loading aplications, i didin't get anything else,

battery drains the same in every cpu mode, maybe even more.so i change to default which is interactive
pozdrav komsija :D

Reactions: Stefano131270
I already try it , i set CPU governor from interactive to powersave mode,

except lower antutu score which was 51000(interactive), in powersave it was 21000,
and phone was coler, but with very very very very slow loading aplications, i didin't get anything else,

battery drains the same in every cpu mode, maybe even more.so i change to default which is interactive
pozdrav komsija :D
See this, now I am testing, this is the tool to underclock the cpu

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-05-06-21-54-40_hu.xmister.hermestool.png
    Screenshot_2016-05-06-21-54-40_hu.xmister.hermestool.png
    155.5 KB · Views: 231
but I cannot underclock gpu with kernel
Thats try,
but i don't want to underclock neither cpu or gpu because of slow performance,
i try it with cpu, and didnt get anything or maybe 10 minutes of extra sot,
I suppose that is the case also with underclock gpu...

You don't use your phone too much that's way you are satisfied with phone battery.

My minimal daily use is 1.5 - 2 hours of talk time, 0.5 -1 hour of viber, 10 foto shoots, 2-3 hours of internet (i use Mozilla), 2-3 sms, + phone discarges when screen is off from 10 to 15 % for 24 h,and wifi is on all day, phone is in 4G mode, so in 18h i must charge my every day phone.

This phone doesn't have power save mode, like all other brands which is a big lack.

On this and on official forum you have a bunch of topics for
battery discarge on redmi note 2, i assume that all of these people know how to use this phone, and at the end this model is constructed for heavy use, and that's way they built it with 3060 mAh battery, and not 2000 -2100 mah battery.

But usage of this phone shows that battery lasts like it's 2000 mah.
If i don't use my phone how can i have 6 hours on sot?

I said when i don't use so much it gives me 2 days, when i use more i have around 6onsot.

I don't say that is good phone for battery because is not the case, but for the use i give and wirth the rom i use im so happy with my device, fast as a plane, all works perfect...

b17960568cabf75a1a24f7055130866c.jpg

212cbc8299ddd70a0426abf673939ca2.jpg

Listen some music, dowloading torrents,...

Regards.

frost have much never rom, from 08.may 2016 Multirom Stable 7.3.1.0
why use 7.1.4.0

frost have much never rom, from 08.may 2016 Multirom Stable 7.3.1.0
why use 7.1.4.0
I recent installed Multirom 7.1.4 , not by frost, is the twice goods for battery, 7.1.4 is the best in battery that ive tried

Regards.

I recent installed Multirom 7.1.4 , not by frost, is the twice goods for battery, 7.1.4 is the best in battery that ive tried

Regards.

I will wait miui 8 and then decicede what to install,
you are the first person that i know, who has achieved a minimum daily 6 hours SOT with one daily charge.
This is simply impossible.

If i don't use my phone how can i have 6 hours on sot?

I said when i don't use so much it gives me 2 days, when i use more i have around 6onsot.

I don't say that is good phone for battery because is not the case, but for the use i give and wirth the rom i use im so happy with my device, fast as a plane, all works perfect...

Listen some music, dowloading torrents,...

Regards.

You have 6 hours of sot because you use only 1 sim card, and thats sim card is in 2G mode,

My phone uses 2 sim cards, 1 sim is in 4G mode, and 2 sim is in 2G mode and i have 4-4.30 SOT

That's why you have 6 hours of SOT

You have 6 hours of sot because you use only 1 sim card, and thats sim card is in 2G mode,

My phone uses 2 sim cards, 1 sim is in 4G mode, and 2 sim is in 2G mode and i have 4-4.30 SOT

That's why you have 6 hours of SOT
I don't mind why, i only use 1 sim yes, but always in 4g.

Reactions: HarlequinMKD
I cant get now the link, sorry. But is easy to find. In Multirom.me you look for 7.1.4 for redmi note 2.

Regards

Что такое SOT? это время серфинга в интернете 4G или WiFi?
What is the SOT? this time surfing the Internet 4G or WiFi ?

Что такое SOT? это время серфинга в интернете 4G или WiFi?
What is the SOT? this time surfing the Internet 4G or WiFi ?

SOT means Screen On Time (the time display is switched on)

Значит при непрерывном серфинге в интернете по WiFi это и есть SOT?
So with continuous surfing over WiFi it is the SOT?

Значит при непрерывном серфинге в интернете по WiFi это и есть SOT?
So with continuous surfing over WiFi it is the SOT?
No. SOT means only the time display is on (consumes power). Does not include other parameters like wifi on/off, mobile data on/off, playing offline game, surfing with 4G, or other things.....

EDIT: So SOT is not a clear defined parameter for the power consumption of the *whole* smartphone. This depends on your personal usage. Different users will have more or less different SOT with same Rom because of different usage. But every user can compare SOT of his phone with different Roms. With same usage behaviour, same phone and same battery it helps to estimate / compare the different battery consumptions of different roms.

Last edited: