Root Access 6.9.22

SkywalkerCH

Members
Mar 16, 2016
Hey guys,
I received my Redmi Pro yesterday. Its a beautiful and lovely device.

I unlocked the bootloader, installed TWRP 3.0.2 and the EU ROM 6.9.22.

That all worked fine and the system was booting up.

I decided to install SuperSU 2.76 with TWRP. Worked fine.
Booting the System. Play Store said there is an update for SuperSU. I installed it.

NOW root checker says that root is available on my device but an app which needs root has no access to root. Whats the problem in my case ? SuperSU Update from 2.76 to 2.78?

Thanks in advance.
Chris

NOW root checker says that root is available on my device but an app which needs root has no access to root. Whats the problem in my case ? SuperSU Update from 2.76 to 2.78?
hi chris,
which app has a problem to gain root access?
there are some apps on the market which has problems with supersu root access, like "es datei explorer".

i solved the problem using magisk & systemless root:
1. uninstall supersu completely from your phone (open the supersu app and choose permanent unroot)
2. flash magisk v7 (in twrp) and install the magisk manager afterwards -> http://forum.xda-developers.com/apps/magisk/official-magisk-v7-universal-systemless-t3473445
3. flash systemless root for magisk (in twrp) and install the apk from playstore afterwards -> http://forum.xda-developers.com/apps/magisk/magisk-phh-s-superuser-android-pay-t3435921

after some weeks of testing i found no problems with pph's systemless root. everything works as expected.
give it a try....

Hey Andreas,

wie ich sehe kommst Du aus dem deutschsprachigen Raum. :)

yes I have Problems with es datei explorer and with quick boot. I haven't tested with further apps so far.
I will start with uninstalling SuperSU and reinstall it. If this will not work I start using magisk.

Hi Chris,
How is 4G working in Switzerland ?
Any issue with network? what network are you using?
Thanks, tchüss,
dntpw

Hey,
I'm not from "Switzerland".

I live in good old germany. :)

CH -> these are the first two letter of my name. Where are you from?

oh I understand :) I am in Vietnam, aber ich verstehe Deutsch schon :)
So how does it work in refurbished new Germany ? 4 G is stable with all providers?
( I often travel to Europe :) )

Well if using the german "D-Netz" (Telekom, Vodafone) you won't have problems with a fast connection.