rSAP availability on Mi8 ?

GaPhi

Members
Sep 29, 2018
Hi,

I need to have rSAP on my phone to let my car use one of the SIM cards without having to remove it from the phone to put it into the car's phone tray.

I achieved this successfully using rSAP bluetooth profile with another phone and have lost this capability with my Mi8 new phone...

Is it possible to add this feature to the Xiaomi.eu ROM version ?

Thank you very much in advance !

I have root access and tried this application I had already purchased in the past.
Result : I lost the all touch interactions after rSAPinstall in Recovery mode...

I had to uninstall it by hand (restore /system/vendor/lib64/libril*.so) from TWRP...
Not so easy but feasible !

Well, to sum up, this app is not compatible of Xioami Mi 8 (yet).

As it was not compatible with my previous phone either, I had successfully developped a similar one for my own usage but I would prefer to get this protocol natively to avoid rooting or patching system libraries.

If it is not possible, I will have to adjust my development by supporting dual SIM libril...

Thanks !

I have root access and tried this application I had already purchased in the past.
Result : I lost the all touch interactions after rSAPinstall in Recovery mode...

I had to uninstall it by hand (restore /system/vendor/lib64/libril*.so) from TWRP...
Not so easy but feasible !

Well, to sum up, this app is not compatible of Xioami Mi 8 (yet).

As it was not compatible with my previous phone either, I had successfully developped a similar one for my own usage but I would prefer to get this protocol natively to avoid rooting or patching system libraries.

If it is not possible, I will have to adjust my development by supporting dual SIM libril...

Thanks !
I have the same Problem.
What can i so?
LG Sigmund

Reactions: GaPhi