Run Global Rom on MI 11 pro

DANKWA

Members
Jan 7, 2024
I just bought a Xioami Mi 11 Pro and I want to change the ROM from China to Global. I visited the site but I do see the ROM but it's for only China Version but I do see some global but it's says for the ultra.

Is it the same? Can the ultra be used on the Pro?

Because I've tried several ROM like the Indian version but it kept saying error.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Need help!

I just bought a Xioami Mi 11 Pro and I want to change the ROM from China to Global. I visited the site but I do see the ROM but it's for only China Version but I do see some global but it's says for the ultra.

Is it the same? Can the ultra be used on the Pro?

Because I've tried several ROM like the Indian version but it kept saying error.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Need help!
Bootloader need to be unlocked first.

When the bootloader is unlocked, look here:

Select your device model and follow instructions. As you don't have TWRP, you can install ROM by fastboot.

Screenshot_20240109_203654_com.android.chrome.jpg
i would like to know if downloading the mi 11 ultra fastboot can be used on mi 11 pro.

Yes you can use the global , I've used it before on this phone.
But never relock the bootloader while on global rom.

I'm have a hard time adding my phone number to the account. I've tried it several times and do not receive any verification code. I was hoping there would be a section where it can be sent to my WhatsApp, which it said you can but I'm unable to find it.

I tried it sign-in from a laptop to prossed with the booth load unlocking but I'm unable to.

I live in Ghana. What should I do?

Hi, it's been 2 weeks and I've been trying to unlock the boothloder. A week ago on Sunday, I got a failed error and was asked to wait 98
IMG-20240121-WA0013.jpg
hours and try again, to which I did, and on Tuesday I tried again and got the same response.

Am I doing something wrong here?

What should I do?

Hi, it's been 2 weeks and I've been trying to unlock the boothloder. A week ago on Sunday, I got a failed error and was asked to wait 98View attachment 51125 hours and try again, to which I did, and on Tuesday I tried again and got the same response.

Am I doing something wrong here?

What should I do?
do you actively use the device, no SIM removal etc?

No. Mainly because of language barrier. The app I want to use are mostly in mandarin.
Insert SIM, run the unlock bootloader process again, make note how long it will take, reboot your phone and then turn off your phone, while its off, remove SIM card and keep the phone off, after the waiting process, add SIM card again and start phone again.

Reactions: DANKWA