New RuneScape client malfunction hyperOS

naims

Members
Jul 24, 2024
Hello.

I have been playing RuneScape a long time, especially on android 13. Than I finally decided to update my phone to check out the update itself.
The update was 4.5gb and when it finished I found a bug with RuneScape client.

Bug is namely this: it never restarted after I minimized the screen for multitasking.

But after the update the RuneScape client "restarts" every time I minimized it to the background. It means that I can't play the client at all.

The RuneScape client should not restart and it should keep me logged in into the game at all times.

Plz fix this bug, it's seems like a small memory issue.

My phone is redmi note 12 :) 4gb.

Hello.

I have been playing RuneScape a long time, especially on android 13. Than I finally decided to update my phone to check out the update itself.
The update was 4.5gb and when it finished I found a bug with RuneScape client.

Bug is namely this: it never restarted after I minimized the screen for multitasking.

But after the update the RuneScape client "restarts" every time I minimized it to the background. It means that I can't play the client at all.

The RuneScape client should not restart and it should keep me logged in into the game at all times.

Plz fix this bug, it's seems like a small memory issue.

My phone is redmi note 12 :) 4gb.
Edit: I mainly fixed the bug by choosing in the client to open Chrome browser for RuneScape account verification process and I also managed to remove all restrictions for RuneScape client to make it fully accessible everywhere. Now I can play but

Still, it won't play on background, strange I wish to hear sounds from the client in the background.

But problem partially solved.