Screenshot_2021-01-23-15-32-44-862_com.android.settings.jpg
    201.9 KB · Views: 332
  • Screenshot_2021-01-23-15-33-20-557_org.freeandroidtools.safetynettest.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-01-23-15-33-20-557_org.freeandroidtools.safetynettest.jpg
    203.2 KB · Views: 291
  • Screenshot_2021-01-23-15-38-10-659_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-01-23-15-38-10-659_com.android.vending.jpg
    350.2 KB · Views: 277
By the way can you make a TWRP module for this magisk module so that people can flash it without rooting?

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
I already tried to make one but my device failed to boot to system after installing it...
But I was not on xiaomi.eu ROM so I will check again and release it if OK. ;)

I already tried to make one but my device failed to boot to system after installing it...
But I was not on xiaomi.eu ROM so I will check again and release it if OK. ;)

I am not a big fan of Magisk. I managed to manually replace `/system/bin/keystore` with the modified one in that module zip, via adb shell in recovery mode.

It works well. SafetyNet Test passes again.

One important thing I noticed is that in rec the value of `ro.product.cpu.abi` is not necessarily the same with that in the system. If you tried to reuse the update script of that Magisk module in rec, which will replace the keystore executable based on the ABI value, a wrong version of keystore may be placed in /system/bin.

I am not a big fan of Magisk. I managed to manually replace `/system/bin/keystore` with the modified one in that module zip, via adb shell in recovery mode.

It works well. SafetyNet Test passes again.

One important thing I noticed is that in rec the value of `ro.product.cpu.abi` is not necessarily the same with that in the system. If you tried to reuse the update script of that Magisk module in rec, which will replace the keystore executable based on the ABI value, a wrong version of keystore may be placed in /system/bin.
Are you on Android 10 or 11?

can you help me sir i already did but fail
Please screenshot the SafetyNet results via Magisk Manager app (Check SafetyNet). ;)

Android 10, MIUI 12 stable version.

I don't have Magisk installed on my phone.
On Android 11 only, there is also this file in safetynet-fix patch => /system/lib64/libkeystore-attestation-application-id.so
Investigating... ^^

EDIT: Nope... I don't understand why it doesn't work on my Mi 9T / Android 11... :(

Last edited:
Using Magisk is a solution, yes. ;)

How-to install Magisk => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...nstalling-android-11-update.60181/post-594671

How-to pass all SafetyNet tests (for Mi 10T):

Find "MagiskHide Props Config" module in Magisk app and install it. Reboot your device and follow these steps:

1. Download and install Termux app (available on Google Play Store)
2. Start Termux and type " su " and hit enter (Termux will ask for root access => Grant it)
3. Now type " props " and hit enter
= Wait a few seconds =
4. Type " 1 " and hit enter to edit device fingerprint
5. Type " f " and hit enter to pick a certified fingerprint
6. Type " 30 " and hit enter to chose "Xiaomi"
7. Type " 25 " and hit enter to chose "Xiaomi Mi 10T Europe (10)"
8. Type " y " and hit enter to confirm it
9. Type " y " and hit enter to reboot your device

After reboot, clear all data of Google Play Store , Google Play Services and Google Service Framework apps in phone's settings then reboot your device.

:)

Last edited:
You may have to use "MagiskHide Props Config" (Magisk module) in addition then. ;)

=> Find "MagiskHide Props Config" module in Magisk Manager and install it. Then reboot your device.

Instruction:

0. Download and install "Termux" app (available on Google Play Store)
1. Start Termux and type " su " and hit enter (Termux will ask for root access => Grant it)
2. Now type " props " and hit enter
= After MagiskHide-Props loaded successfully =
3. Type " 1 " to edit device fingerprint
4. Type " f " to pick a certified fingerprint
5. Type " 31 " to chose "Xiaomi"
6. Type " 22 " to chose "Xiaomi Mi 10T Europe (10)"
7. Type " y " to confirm it
8. Type " y " to reboot your device

Check if SafetyNet is passing now. :)
Working ! tysomuch sir !!
c10866f5a4f478ec4ab8960643997359.jpg

Sent from my M2007J3SY using Tapatalk

You may have to use "MagiskHide Props Config" (Magisk module) in addition then. ;)

=> Find "MagiskHide Props Config" module in Magisk Manager and install it. Then reboot your device.

Instruction:

0. Download and install "Termux" app (available on Google Play Store)
1. Start Termux and type " su " and hit enter (Termux will ask for root access => Grant it)
2. Now type " props " and hit enter
= After MagiskHide-Props loaded successfully =
3. Type " 1 " to edit device fingerprint
4. Type " f " to pick a certified fingerprint
5. Type " 31 " to chose "Xiaomi"
6. Type " 22 " to chose "Xiaomi Mi 10T Europe (10)"
7. Type " y " to confirm it
8. Type " y " to reboot your device

Check if SafetyNet is passing now. :)
One more question i cant use my mobile banking app . i hide it already to magisk hide
756092a59f0e3c00b9db981989352798.jpg

Sent from my M2007J3SY using Tapatalk

One more question i cant use my mobile banking app . i hide it already to magisk hide
You didn't hide Magisk Manager, do it (available in Magisk Manager's settings). ;)
IMPORTANT: First, you have to enable "Install via USB" option in developer settings (phone's settings).

Then, you should try to clear "All app data" of your banking app.

:)