New SafetyNet

Robinb2005

Members
Nov 3, 2020
Hi,
I have the latest stable version on mi 10. At first my SafetyNet was ok, but now it isn't. I can't use apps like MCDonalds etc. I'm not rooted, but how can I fix this without rooting?

Well... I did it on my mi 10. Safetynet passed but my fingerprint doesn't work anymore. Any idea?
Hello, you are not the only one to have fingerprint issue after flashing persist image. :(

You should have "persist_backup_xxx.img" (xxx = big number) in the root of your phone's storage.

If yes, download and flash this zip in TWRP => Persist_restore_v2.zip

Then reboot your device.

;)

EDIT: After that, check SafetyNet results again. It should still pass but can you confirm it? Thanks.

Last edited:
You should have "persist_backup_xxx.img" (xxx = big number) in the root of your phone's storage.
The real question is what if I don't have it? Because I don't and I have no idea why should I if I didn't make any backup before.

The real question is what if I don't have it? Because I don't and I have no idea why should I if I didn't make any backup before.
Persist backup is created by flashing xiaomi.eu ROM, you can flash Persist_restore.zip and if you see "Error 7" = No persist backup found. ;)

Reactions: c2560242
Persist backup is created by flashing xiaomi.eu ROM, you can flash Persist_restore.zip and if you see "Error 7" = No persist backup found. ;)
It's good to be wise after damage. Now I know why it was there long time ago and why I should not to delete it...

• Wow
Reactions: Poney70
Ok, so, I presume I should find first fastboot rom, stock version delivered with phone, extract persist.img and flash it to persist, and persistbak partition, and this should resolve fingerprint problem. Am I right @Poney70?

Ok, so, I presume I should find first fastboot rom, stock version delivered with phone, extract persist.img and flash it to persist, and persistbak partition, and this should resolve fingerprint problem. Am I right @Poney70?
Did you install Persist_restore_v2.zip? Is it not working for you?

Anyway. Nothing helped so far. It's left only miflash. Again and again. Mi 10 seems to be most unlucky of all my xiaomi phones so far.

Anyway. Nothing helped so far. It's left only miflash. Again and again. Mi 10 seems to be most unlucky of all my xiaomi phones so far.
Can you try in fastboot => fastboot erase persist

If no error, hold "Vol+" an "Power" buttons to boot into TWRP then flash my Persist_restore_v2.zip file.

Reboot to system and cross your fingers. ^^