Samsung health after root

Hoff1

Members
Sep 13, 2018
Hello. After unlock an root my Mi 10T I can not logg into Samsung health. Can someone help me?

Hello. After unlock an root my Mi 10T I can not logg into Samsung health. Can someone help me?
So, what the message you've got from this app? If root recognized (?) try to hide this app in Magisk Manager and then clear cache and data of this app and then try to run it again.
It should work for you.

Sent from my Mi Ultra via Tapatalk

Thank you for answer. Do not work for me. I can open the app and put in my login details, and when I press "Log in" it start spinning (se picture).

Thank you for answer. Do not work for me. I can open the app and put in my login details, and when I press "Log in" it start spinning (se picture).
Are you using an ad-blocker? Disable it and try to login again.

View attachment 34297
Maybe - as a test - try to do such steps: 1) stop the app 2) clear cache and datathis app and then 3) turn off antivirus and/or ad-blocker, 3) download and install elder version of Samsung Health (e.g. from APK Mirror) and 4) hide it in Magisk Manager 5) run and try
Remember this is for test. Then you can try to eliminate some of these points to find the best solution for you.

Sent from my Mi Ultra via Tapatalk