Samsung Watch Unable to Pair With Mi 11 Ultra

d3lvin

Members
Nov 8, 2021
Anyone has any idea how to pair Galaxy Watch with Mi 11 Ultra? It just gets stuck at the "finishing pairing". Currently on EU ROM 12.5.20

Anyone has any idea how to pair Galaxy Watch with Mi 11 Ultra? It just gets stuck at the "finishing pairing". Currently on EU ROM 12.5.20

For the notifications issue, you can follow these steps :

Activate the notification access authorization on your smartphone: Settings - Additional settings - Privacy - Specific application access - Access to notifications. Activate the Watch Plugin (if it was already activated, deactivate it and then reactivate it).

Activate the automatic start authorization on your smartphone: Security - Manage applications (Galaxy Wearable, Watch Plugin, Samsung Accessory Service) - Authorizations - Activate automatic start.

Ignore battery-related limitations on your smartphone: Settings - Manage apps (Galaxy Wearable, Watch Plugin, Samsung Accessory Service) - Set battery saver to No limitation.

But problem is I cannot even pair the device to the phone. Not possible watch issue as I could pair with other hp like Huawei

But problem is I cannot even pair the device to the phone. Not possible watch issue as I could pair with other hp like Huawei

I have just paired my Samsung Gear sport watch with my MI 11 ultra and everything is working fine, even the Samsung pay app.

I have just paired my Samsung Gear sport watch with my MI 11 ultra and everything is working fine, even the Samsung pay app.
Any steps to follow or anything to take note? Cuz mine keeps getting stuck at finishing pairing

I had similar issue where my watch was stuck on pairing screen. I followed these instructions and it works absolutely fine now

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sent from my M2102K1C using Tapatalk

Reactions: Poney70
I had similar issue where my watch was stuck on pairing screen. I followed these instructions and it works absolutely fine now

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sent from my M2102K1C using Tapatalk

arslaan.raza finally its working.. Yay!!! Thanks alot!

Reactions: Siscodu29
hi i am having problem with my mi ultra 11 pairing samsung watch 4. already downloaded galaxy wearable + galaxy watch 4 plugin but it cant detect galaxy watch 4 plugin. pls help.

MIUI 13.0.5

M2102K1C

Reactions: d3lvin and kearmau5