Schedule power on/off not working

This morning I had to power on my Mi8 thought it was dead but it was the power off option. Going to try this again if it switches on or not because I can't remember what time it should have turned on automatically.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 8 met Tapatalk

Some other minor bug I noticed is that if you would use some clock widget that (also) displays the alarm time on your home screen it's stuck at 00:00 or at 07:00. Even if you don't set any alarm. Tried others but with same effect.

Last night it switched off and this morning it turned on again.

I have Mi 8 Lite with 10.3.2.0 eu stable. No root. The schedule power on feature is not working. The phone doesnt boot up. Anyone have this issue? "Off" is working fine.
Try this:
1- Go to TWRP
2-Go to "WIPE"
3-Go to "ADVANCED WIPE"
4-Select "DALVIK CACHE" and "CACHE"
5-Swipe to flash
6-"Reboot system"
After that, say me if the error of schedule power is alive.

PS: I'm French and i don't talk english very good.

I have Mi 8 Lite with 10.3.2.0 eu stable. No root. The schedule power on feature is not working. The phone doesnt boot up. Anyone have this issue? "Off" is working fine.

I can confirm this issue. The alarm intermittently does not wake the phone. I still have this issue with MIUI 10.3.3.0.

Also what intermittently happens is that when the device is powered on the alarm simply does not ring. Happened today. Daily set alarm to 4 am. Woke up before that and noticed that the alarm did not ring. Using the phone as a reliable alarm clock is not possible.

I sent multiple feedback reports to Xiaomi. Unfortunately the issue is still present.

My new Xiaomi Mi 10 T Lite will not turn on with scheduler. It always shuts off ok, but nada in the morning, no power up.

Attachments

• Screenshot_r.jpg
    Screenshot_r.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 433
Reactions: Kiril Tosunov
I have the same issue, m10t lite never wake up by itself...
Do you have more information on your side?

Envoyé de mon M2007J17G en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: Kiril Tosunov
My new Xiaomi Mi 10 T Lite will not turn on with scheduler. It always shuts off ok, but nada in the morning, no power up.
why this phone MiT10 Lite have issue with scheduled power on and does not switch on at chosen time?? it does power off but remains dead until manual switched on again???

why this phone MiT10 Lite have issue with scheduled power on and does not switch on at chosen time?? it does power off but remains dead until manual switched on again???

Same issue for everybody...
I'm gonna install a custom stoock ROM and see if it's a MIUI rom issue or not.

Envoyé de mon M2007J17G en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: sandozer