Screen Protector ??

poveiro73

Members
Jun 26, 2017
hi,

i buy a xiaomi mi note2 and i want to know if anyone knows if have anywhere a screen protector to put in this smartphone?

i try on gearbest but i dont found nothing .

if anyone knows i aprecciate.

regards

I've tried a few dozen since I had my Note 2, from 1$ to 33$ ... and the only one whom actually works is the RAUGEE.
It's the only one who fits completely the screen, without any empty space, and has a pretty good resistance.
The only side-note is that the oleophobic coating isn't really the best one I've seen.

I've tried a few dozen since I had my Note 2, from 1$ to 33$ ... and the only one whom actually works is the RAUGEE.
It's the only one who fits completely the screen, without any empty space, and has a pretty good resistance.
The only side-note is that the oleophobic coating isn't really the best one I've seen.

what is the produt you buy? i see a few but i dont know whats the best?

regards

Tried several but this one suits me very well:

search on ebay for " Full Coverage 3D Curved Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Xiaomi Mi Note 2" from seller smartacc1

Reactions: Erebreth
hi,

i buy a xiaomi mi note2 and i want to know if anyone knows if have anywhere a screen protector to put in this smartphone?

i try on ******* but i dont found nothing .

if anyone knows i aprecciate.

regards
I am using an Imak tempered glass screen protector. Only glued around as all tempered glass screen protectors, but completely sealen from dust.no visualisatie distortion and an excelent touch screen sensitivity.
I found it on Ali with a good feedback. It's a good screen protector.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Mi Note 2 met Tapatalk

I got a simple foil in local store (as a temporary solution before tempered glass arrives form ali) and I'm surprised for great it fits curved screen so it might even be a better solution for curved screen than a glass. It covers the entire screen as well.