Resolved Screen Recorder Missing system sound option on MIUI 10.2 8.11.15 (Pocophone F1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Xiaomi.eu 10.2 8.11.15 in German language setting is available and sound is working.

Attachments

• Mic off.png
    Mic off.png
    193.6 KB · Views: 1,054
  • MIC on.png
    MIC on.png
    194.1 KB · Views: 1,101
Xiaomi.eu ROMs for both Pocophone F1 and Redmi Note 3 SE (kate) are based on their Global ROMs (they never had a China ROM), while ROMs for all other devices are based on their China ROMs. They are not (and never were) in sync. The changelog is relevant for China ROM.

However, I'm testing a few possibilities. Please flash this on your Pocophone and check whether System sounds shows up and actually records system sounds properly.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/k58sybo82f8h6e8/ScreenRecorderTest_POCOF1.flashable.zip/file

Xiaomi.eu ROMs for both Pocophone F1 and Redmi Note 3 SE (kate) are based on their Global ROMs (they never had a China ROM), while ROMs for all other devices are based on their China ROMs. They are not (and never were) in sync. The changelog is relevant for China ROM.

However, I'm testing a few possibilities. Please flash this on your Pocophone and check whether System sounds shows up and actually records system sounds properly.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/k58sybo82f8h6e8/ScreenRecorderTest_POCOF1.flashable.zip/file
Thanks! Seems to be working for me,even on MIUI Global 8.11.23 Nighty.

Here a youtube video showing the result.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thanks! Seems to be working for me,even on MIUI Global 8.11.23 Nighty.

Here a youtube video showing the result.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Very well, we will include the patch in the next release.

Reactions: rikimtasu
Status
Not open for further replies.