Security app bugging me when deleting photos

thegios

Members
Jan 20, 2021
When I delete a photo from solid explorer, security app kicks in asking me to confirm.
Any way to disable this check?

I agree... The main purpose of a forum is sharing knowledge, not just asking and later on saying "problem solved". I have the same 'issue' (I know it's by design but it's really annoying) on MIUI 12.6 and I've searched everywhere for an answer to no avail. I've also tried to check every settings I could think of both in the Security and Gallery apps and also in the apps permissions settings but I couldn't find anything relevant: it might be very well hidden as thegios was saying...
I hope thegios or someone else could shed some light on this. Thanks in advance and have a nice day! :)

Reactions: dexterv
Found it myself: in settings, search: photo. One result is found: receive notifications about deleted photos. Disable that.

This was really, really frustrating!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn M2007J3SG met Tapatalk

Hey, thank you for the solution! It was very annoying! To clarify where to find the parameter to be changed:

Go to Settings > Privacy protection > Privacy (banner) > Receive notifications about deleted photos OFF

See you!