Security

Nand685

Members
Jun 19, 2021
Please update the security application for stable build firmware, I mean, make a build based on 7.x.x "why do you need to update security because everything works like that, you ask?"

all builds have video tools, just like in 6.x.x, let's call it a screen strip for video management
screenshot of the example from version 7 where the strip is much more transparent and less light
photo_2022-11-28_02-21-52.jpg

the fact is that below version 7, this strip is always bright and white, and in builds 7.x.x (application security) this strip fades, takes the form of content, changes color when playing content, becomes much more transparent, and not bright white as on version 6.x.x.

So this is critical for AMOLED screens, so that the image does not burn out in these places

for example, I updated stock security on the global Xiaomi+Security+7.1.1-221115.1.3 what has become without problems, but the lack of some functions in comparison with the modified from xiaomi.eu
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would like to see other updates for a stable build, I mean embedded stock applications.

We don't replace the Security app, or any other framework-sensitive app.

I would like free rent.
I didn't really understand what it means to be sensitive to the framework, but I think you better understand what you are doing, as for me I didn't use the built-in root tools, but just updated the 6.x.x version of the stock xiaomi.eu for the Xiaomi+Security+7.1.1 version-221115.1.3 this also works in the opposite direction if you erase the update, in any case there is a spare in the root.

But how for me are these sensitive places AMOLED where objects do not move\bright objects always burn out in those places.

Therefore, the security application has been improved, a lot of unnecessary settings have been removed and replaced.

in any case, it's up to you and the development team, I just expressed my opinion, and I didn't understand your answer...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-11-20-17-24-10-954_com.absinthe.libchecker.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-11-20-17-24-10-954_com.absinthe.libchecker.jpg
    629.8 KB · Views: 110
I didn't really understand what it means to be sensitive to the framework, but I think you better understand what you are doing, as for me I didn't use the built-in root tools, but just updated the 6.x.x version of the stock xiaomi.eu for the Xiaomi+Security+7.1.1 version-221115.1.3 this also works in the opposite direction if you erase the update, in any case there is a spare in the root.

But how for me are these sensitive places AMOLED where objects do not move\bright objects always burn out in those places.

Therefore, the security application has been improved, a lot of unnecessary settings have been removed and replaced.
It's not our ROM's issue. The Security app is as included with the official ROM. You'll have to wait for Xiaomi to update the app officially, or solve it however you want until they do.

Reactions: Nand685