Grant permissions

Antranix

Members
Jan 3, 2021
Greetings.

My phone is a POCO F4 8/256 (munch), I have installed the latest version available for this phone, version MUNCH_V14.0.7.0.TLMCNXM_v14-13. I have noticed and I don't know if this is a bug or if this is how it should be, but I can't find a way to grant permissions to the applications to access the files, the microphone, SMS, calls, etc. I mean, the applications that I had installed before updating have the permission, but any application that I install, for example, Telegram, Messenger or Twitter, if I want to send an image or video, before files by google worked for me, now it no longer works. can access the storage, the popup never opens asking if I want to grant the permission or not, there are applications that do not even start because they need to be granted permission once they start, I thought that suddenly I had installed the ROM wrong, so I proceeded to perform a clean reinstallation, but it remains the same, I cannot grant permissions. I already entered the settings of each application to give it the permissions manually but no permission (storage, microphone, location, etc.) appears among the available options (access the clipboard, change Wi-Fi, shortcuts).

The security application does not show me anything beyond the attached screenshots.

I have managed to grant permissions, but I have had to rotate the phone, install Magisk and an external application, search for the application and grant the permission manually, but this does not work with all applications.

Is this how permissions should work now? or is something definitely wrong?

PS: I want to thank the group of people who make this ROM possible, it is magnificent, congratulations.

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    44.3 KB · Views: 179
  • 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    32.9 KB · Views: 176
  • 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    56.5 KB · Views: 175