Serious issues with Samsung galaxy 3 watch and eu rom

yscoman

Members
Jun 18, 2021
Since years I switched back to xiaomi phones and again very happy with it but I have serious issues with my Samsung galaxy 3 watch and eu-rom on my pro11.
Every time it loses the connection and I have to reset my watch and start all over again to bring the connection back. Also the wearable app doesn't show any images on the main screen seems they are blocked. But why isn't this software properly running on this rom? I have read some fixes on the Web but none of them solves the issue. Is this Eu-rom related or a xiaomi issue. Can't use my wearable software/watch normally.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Regards ysco..

Reactions: VDR66
If that's the case @c4cat, it seems to be a problem only on the mi 11 environment, thanks for your valuable feedback!

@yscoman I'm having issues with samsung apps as well, I have the Wearable app installed on my Xiaomi Mi 11, and it doesn't show any pictures just as you specify. I use the Galaxy Buds with it and the music sometimes gets silenced for 1-2 seconds. The bluetooth connection is strong, I always have the phone close.

As to the "smartwatch" subject, I use the Garmin Fenix 6x pro with the Xiaomi Mi 11 and I have no problems reconnecting or resynchronizing, so it seems to be a problem isolated with the Samsung wearables / app.

Cheers!

@VDR66

Yes it's indeed a Samsung wearables/app issue on the 11 series. The problem is a known issue if you search the Web and I don't understand why this isn't fixed or a fix is announced. The connection with my wearable and phone works for a day and then drops the connection and I need to reset my watch and start over again to fix the connection. Pairing the watch or install the software doesn't help and only a reset helps in this case. The watch is really not usable anymore.

Regards ysco..

The fact of the matter is that there may be hidden interests for each brand to promote their own products. So to which extent is this fault "calculated" we will never know. We can only guess

Yep indeed, well let's hope xiaomi team can fix this issue on the 11 series.

Thx and have a nice weekend.

Regards ysco..

Reactions: VDR66