New Service and WiFi disconnect after long sleep

penjo1

Members
Jun 15, 2021
I have a Poco F3 running MIUI 13.
I am not getting calls or texts during the night/early morning when my phone has been asleep for a while. Calls go straight to voicemail and leave no call log for me (thus no indication anyone called). Texts appear once I wake my phone or never get delivered at all.

Every morning when I wake up and check my phone (or after multiple hours of not touching my phone with no notifications), I can see that the service/data and WiFi indicators are missing from my top bar, but immediately repopulate once the phone is on again.

It's as if my phone is putting the antennas or service modules to sleep. I know MIUI has a pretty aggressive/complex battery saver setup but I can't find anything to fix it, nor anyone online who is having a similar issue.

I recently heard about something called Deep Sleep but idk if that would have anything to do with it.

Please advise. Thanks :)

- app Security / gear on the top right
- clear cache when device is locked / never
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- app Security / battery / gear on the top right
- turn off mobile data when device is locked / Never
- clear cache when device is locked / Never

- app Security / gear on the top right
- clear cache when device is locked / never
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- app Security / battery / gear on the top right
- turn off mobile data when device is locked / Never
- clear cache when device is locked / Never
I wasn't able to find the first option you mentioned, but I found the second 2 in battery and those are already set to never. I changed them and set them back to never for good measure.

I did notice I have sleep mode on in scenarios/smart scenes. Maybe that is causing some issues?