Set music location on MIUI Music player

evolutionqy7

Members
Nov 29, 2010
Is there anyway to set the location of the music so it would stop reading crap files?

Is there an eq on the way? I love the MIUI music player but the few functions would be nice

Tbh, I'm not sure if it will help. Other music players have that feature, but when I tell them to only look in /sdcard/Music, they still grab stuff like the ring tone I have in /sdcard/AxeRingtone/rt/. If MIUI could get that feature to work properly, that would be great, but no one else has yet.

I agree with the equalizer, though.

well im using poweramp now and thats a perfect music player. It has headphones in = music on, good EQ and set location works well

well im using poweramp now and thats a perfect music player. It has headphones in = music on, good EQ and set location works well

Maybe I'll try it again, but last time I tried it with poweramp, it didn't work. That was a long time ago, though, so it's probably fixed by now.

my musics are in /sdcard/media/music/ and i haven't any problem, he find only what is in this folder

You can also put a .nomedia file into the folder that you don't want it to read.. That should fix that problem

blank file with that name.

have in mind tho, that no apps that use android multimedia "library" will see audio files in those folders.

if you use ringleader, for example, using this trick with its folder (the one that does NOT have that file created by the app already) will mess it up uppon restarting.