Share your experience about Lite mode:)

mnatev

Members
Sep 20, 2014
Hi to all of you who love to experiment and constantly look up for the way how to be in peace with the own phone. I am sure about that everybody like to make change regarding the phone setting in terms to find the proper fine tunning and to be glad of the phone performance and battery life. I am not sure for me but since a few day I use the lite mode and I am very impressed about the pure interface and the easy way of interact with the software. I love the way of the screens and icon look and simple Settings that the lite mode provide. In this regard I strongly recommend to try the lite mode for a few day and I am sure that probably more of you will take a decision to make this as a preferred one. Please share your experience with this mode. I am sure that we will be surprised constantly of the mode usabilities, smart adjustment and simplicity.

Last edited:
6f4962fd36c4b32a82c7077c807bec9d.jpg

Hereby is the screen shot, but if you have any problem, the lite mode path is: General settings >> system>> lite mode :) The activation of the mode required restart, so the phone will be restarted...

For me the icons looks like between windows and iOS icons, but they are cool, that it is, the miui icons;)

Last edited:
Not apear in multi rom ,,, or because I am using dodol launcher instead of miui launcher that I already freezed

the lite mode is designed for older poeple, the seniors under us, to handel the phone easy on its basics functions.
also applicable to the youngsters of us like our kids , if you want to give the phone to your kid but wanna make it easy for them, even we all know the youngsters are the most smartest lately