Resolved Show rounded corners bug

Unable to reproduce. This is a toggle we added and there is no way it would activate itself.

It does lol,toogle stays of,but theres still rounded corners appearing,I need to turn on rounded corners,and then turn it back off,then rounded corners dissapear..I cant prove u tho,cuz when I take screenshot everything is fine on picture.

I came here to report the same bug, and there is the way to reproduce:
1. Make sure your rounded corners are turned off
2. Make sure one-handed mode is enabled
3. Enter, and then exit One-handed mode
4. Your corners are now rounded - profit

There is no way to send the video or screenshot, as it doesn't show. I'm on the Mi 5's latest build (9.3.28)

Reactions: MiuiUser98
Miui 10.2.4.0 STABLE
Should have said so from the start, I assumed you used the latest build (which is Weekly 9.3.28). I even included the ROM version in the flashable ZIP's name...
Here's a ZIP for V10.2.4.0: https://www.mediafire.com/file/koni58v8crfv7tt/RoundCornerTest_HM5A_V10.2.4.0.flashable.zip/file
It probably won't fix the issue, but you will be able to boot.
Now that I know how to reproduce it, I'll look into it.

EDIT: Looks like an official MIUI bug...
EDIT2: I managed to overcome this MIUI issue that @pajser92 mentioned, but you said...
,,Show rounded corners,, sometimes turn on by itself on redmi 5a
So unless you have more specific information, can't help with that.

Should have said so from the start, I assumed you used the latest build (which is Weekly 9.3.28). I even included the ROM version in the flashable ZIP's name...
Here's a ZIP for V10.2.4.0: https://www.mediafire.com/file/koni58v8crfv7tt/RoundCornerTest_HM5A_V10.2.4.0.flashable.zip/file
It probably won't fix the issue, but you will be able to boot.
Now that I know how to reproduce it, I'll look into it.

EDIT: Looks like an official MIUI bug...
EDIT2: I managed to overcome this MIUI issue that @pajser92 mentioned, but you said...

So unless you have more specific information, can't help with that.
Thanks for trying to help
I did flashed rom again without waiting for this new file(ik my bad i didnt tell you rom version)Problem is same as @pajser92 mentioned.