Shutdown popup menu when pressing power button

Discussion in 'Question & Answers' started by e4rl, Jul 18, 2011.

1. e4rl

e4rlMembers

Jul 18, 2011
    Hello guys,

I've updated yesterday from MIUI 1.6.24 to 1.7.8 and now when I press the power button my notification bar scrolls down. I miss the cool shutdown menu where I can select restart, bootloader restart, shutdown, flight mode and so on.

Can anyone tell me how I can change the settings that I get this menu back or should I install any package to get this menu back?

Best regards
    e4rl

2. Anon7143

Anon7143Members

Apr 26, 2011
    Do you mean the Toggles menu?

[​IMG]

If you swipe right to left while in the Notification Pane it should show you the Toggles Menu. If you have no notifications pulling down the notification bar or holding the power button will take you straight to the Toggles Menu.

3. e4rl

e4rlMembers

Jul 18, 2011
    Hey.

thanks for your answer. But I meant the menu which appears when I press the power button for one or two seconds. Not the notification menu or the toggles menu. I miss the options for bootloader rebooting or hot reboot etc.

Thanks so far :)
    e4rl

4. danielrod

danielrodMembers

Mar 8, 2011
    You only get those options if you have the custom notification bar toggles enabled.

[​IMG]

5. e4rl

e4rlMembers

Jul 18, 2011
    Yeah ok thats good - but the old restart menu isn't available anymore (had version 1.6.24 before) ?

regards
    e4rl

6. Andy Thomson

Andy ThomsonStaff Developer

May 10, 2011
    Senior Software Engineer
    Edinburgh, United Kingdom, United Kingdom

Share Our Site