SIM Slot 1 not working / Dual SIM issue

Udeson

Members
Jul 25, 2022
Hi guys,

I am currently on Xiaomi.Eu 13.0.7 and now I am on vacation running into the problem, that SIM 1 slot not working at all (cannot say if it has been worked ever, because my home SIM card was only used with slot 2). Both SIM cards (home, German one, and currently RSA one are working in slot 2 but not in slot 1, so I cannot make use of the dual SIM feature).
Any ideas what could be the problem/solution? Could this be an firmware issue?
Screenshot_2022-10-22-13-18-09-546_com.android.phone.jpg

On the screenshot I have inserted both cards, but no success for slot 1... Of course I tried switching the cards and slots in all combinations, but only slot 2 is working with the cards.

Thanks 4 ur help in advance

Fixed it myself. Simply cut a bit of paper to size of the SIM and put it between card and tray. So it looks like the card had no contact before...

Hi guys,

I am currently on Xiaomi.Eu 13.0.7 and now I am on vacation running into the problem, that SIM 1 slot not working at all (cannot say if it has been worked ever, because my home SIM card was only used with slot 2). Both SIM cards (home, German one, and currently RSA one are working in slot 2 but not in slot 1, so I cannot make use of the dual SIM feature).
Any ideas what could be the problem/solution? Could this be an firmware issue?
View attachment 44451
On the screenshot I have inserted both cards, but no success for slot 1... Of course I tried switching the cards and slots in all combinations, but only slot 2 is working with the cards.

Thanks 4 ur help in advance
Solved? How it solved same issue facing me