New Single-hand won't work

Mckennascole

Members
Jun 14, 2019
Max Prime V10.2.1 stable. Single-hand won't work. It was working when on global. Tried: fast, slow, reboot, turn single-hand mode on and off, turn "Switch Access" in Accessibility on and off, Quick Ball,

Max Prime V10.2.1 stable. Single-hand won't work. It was working when on global. Tried: fast, slow, reboot, turn single-hand mode on and off, turn "Switch Access" in Accessibility on and off, Quick Ball,

Works on my Max Prime (helium) running the last eu weekly 9.1.3.

I don't use it normally, just turned it on to try it out.

Settings/additional/one handed

I had to swipe across all the buttons to activate it, but I am using Fluid Navigation full screen gestures,

It worked until v10

Weekly 9.1.3 is on MIUI 10.3, that is newer than stable 10.2.1.

I would suggest you install EU weekly 9.1.3 instead

IMG_20190615_165139.jpg

Last edited:
Have you tried swiping across all 3 buttons, left to right or right to left?

Swiping just from the home button, as in the instructions, does not work for me.
Thanks for your enthusiasm to help but I'm not looking for help. I was reporting that "one-handed mode" does not work as it was and should have been.

Thanks for your enthusiasm to help but I'm not looking for help. I was reporting that "one-handed mode" does not work as it was and should have been.

Ok, no problem.

You are aware that they are not supporting stable versions older than 10.3 here.

Max1 is EOL, and the chances of Xiaomi releasing any new stable version are not very high .