Sky Ticket Problem with Android 12 Weekly

Duewii

Members
Dec 16, 2021
Hello.
Im using the newest A12 Weekly since all the A12 Weeklys are Out.
All is Wirkung except Sky Ticket If i want to Watch a Movie or Something there is a Error saying HDMI Streaming is Not supported with this App but i want to Look ob Smartphone and doesnt click on any streaming Button..Same when i Download the Movie to the Phone and want it Play Same Error Shows Up.
Can anybody Help whats wrong?

If a specific application have an issue, maybe you should start by asking the creators of this application ?

Still an issue.
Sky Germany Support says, that the rear display causes this problem. But they can't do anything because they "don't know much about these Special, exotic phones)

It's not. It's the app. Samsung devices are also suffering so it can't be rear display, although it seems to be random but it started after the update last June. UK skygo, app but both are from same Dev team.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spacman
Does it complain about rooted phone?
If so, try to Dual App it and Login the second one, works just fine for me with skygo.

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.

Does it complain about rooted phone?
If so, try to Dual App it and Login the second one, works just fine for me with skygo.

Wow, first time for weeks I had a glimpse of Hope. But no, doesn't work.
And No, it does not complain about root (maybe because i'm not rooted).
Are you rooted with magisk on the current weekly? Does everything work so far?

Wow, das erste Mal seit Wochen, dass ich mal ein bisschen Hoffnung hatte, aber nein geht leider nicht.
Und nein, keine Beschwerden wegen root (ist auch nicht gerootet).
Bist du gerooted mit Magisk? Klappen bei dir alle Apps? Banking, SafetyNet Pass usw.?

Wow, first time for weeks I had a glimpse of Hope. But no, doesn't work.
And No, it does not complain about root (maybe because i'm not rooted).
Are you rooted with magisk on the current weekly? Does everything work so far?

Wow, das erste Mal seit Wochen, dass ich mal ein bisschen Hoffnung hatte, aber nein geht leider nicht.
Und nein, keine Beschwerden wegen root (ist auch nicht gerootet).
Bist du gerooted mit Magisk? Klappen bei dir alle Apps? Banking, SafetyNet Pass usw.?
Yes, everything except the Austrian app the other guy was complaining about, and I have to use an older pushtan app.

But I'm still on A11.

Sorry, was worth a try.

Reactions: Spacman
Yes, everything except the Austrian app the other guy was complaining about, and I have to use an older pushtan app.

But I'm still on A11.

Sorry, was worth a try.

Does it still work for you now with A12?
Thinking about root and magisk if it works for you