Slow Charge, Pc Cant Detect Device.

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Drekavac121

Members
Nov 6, 2016
Hello, 2 weeks ago i buy mi 5 64gb version from aliexpress mc mart shop, and it was working fine. A day ago ive noticed that my phone after 1 hour of charging, charged only 10 precent and it needed from 10 to 90 more then 7 hours. I didnt have this issues before. My pc cant finde device too, i thought maybe its a cable but ive checked with my friends who have orginal adapter and cable that came from mi box and issue was still there. Ive tested with ampere app and it charging with 150-200mA. Ive tryed factory reset, didnt help. Im using a new miui 8 version but i dont think its due the rom becouse it was charging fast before. Ive checkd uab conector on ohine and it looks ok. Is it possible that my battery is broken., but why its still charging then and behave normal with drain... Any ideas what do do.?

This is a normal behaviour with apple computers. It may be also with some PC. They won't want to use too much electricity to power a USB, unless it is an iPhone device. Try using a charger to charge the phone. Regarding detecting the phone, check you have the drivers in your computer and that you select the data transfer mode on your phone.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Ive tryed to connecting to my friend laptop and pc aswell my brothers too. It wont finde it. My friend have same mi 5 as i do and its detected in pc. Thtas one issue, but my main oroblem is why doest it need 7 hours to full charge with orginal adapter and cable. Im talking about wall charging.

but my main oroblem is why doest it need 7 hours to full charge with orginal adapter and cable. Im talking about wall charging.
Broken battery seems a valid judgement then. Normal charging time should be around 90 minutes only.

Give a look at the USB socket. Make sure it is not dirty. But it seems something is wrong. I wouldn't say the battery, but the USB board, as you say it doesn't connect to the computer as well

It wont conect to pc, any pc. . Its wall charging but super slow now, 33percent in 2h nad 30min.. Ive checked usb socket it looks clean and normal, The phone is 2 weeks old. . I buy this one from aliexpress shop, if its hardvere problem i must send it back ti china. . And who knows will i get new one or what. .

Last edited:
Are you sure you got an original one? Check with antutu

I have the same problem on Redmi Note 3. Original cable. Already for couple releases(weekly) is almost stops charge. I think it's software issue