SMS

tater630

Members
Dec 6, 2010
Can't send a "new message" to anyone!! Says there is no recipient... even on default theme.

Sent from my Droid using the miui-dev.com Forums App

I can't send SMS, No Contact Pics, No recipients available and Phone/Contacts App keeps crashing every single time!!!

For me,I am getting invalid recipient... yet MIUI won't allow an edit to remove the hyphens. It keeps forcing them in.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using the miui-dev.com Forums App

if you contacts are synced with google, edit them in google, clear contact storage, resync

Sent from my GT-I9000 using the miui-dev.com Forums App

To re-edit over 100 contacts is much too time consuming. Unless an update is released to address the issue, I will be reverting back to v1.4.29. I hate to do it and I have never actually gone back to an older version, but this bug is just a little much for me. As I stated, I just cannot allocate the time to re-edit all of my preexisting contacts.

Don't cry... Just login to your google account, export contacts as Google CSV, find / replace (With something like Wordpad), then re import. Easy! Takes less than 2 minutes...

Sent from my GT-I9000T using the miui-dev.com Forums App

To re-edit over 100 contacts is much too time consuming. Unless an update is released to address the issue, I will be reverting back to v1.4.29. I hate to do it and I have never actually gone back to an older version, but this bug is just a little much for me. As I stated, I just cannot allocate the time to re-edit all of my preexisting contacts.

I agree with the batman.. my contact list is over 1000 and is formatted through outlook. It has worked proper in previous versions.
Will remain on 1.4.29 till issue is solved as well.

I agree with the batman.. my contact list is over 1000 and is formatted through outlook. It has worked proper in previous versions.
Will remain on 1.4.29 till issue is solved as well.

I second that. I tried a full wipe and reflash using eng pack 1b but same problem. I have too many contacts to make editing an effective solution. I reverted to a backup of 1.4.29 for now. :)