(SOLVED) Constantly LogOff

edmendes

Members
Jul 26, 2018
Hello.

My Mi Home App, recently is constantly logging off.
I'm using APP and it goes to the login screen, and it's constantly doing this ... does anyone know why, or can you help me?

It started to happen as soon as I paired 3 new Aqara Door Sensors.

Thanks a lot.
80ff21cb7a6d67201687afbd8cd7872d.jpg

Enviado do meu ONEPLUS A5010 através do Tapatalk

Reactions: mdalacu and ismo67
I have exactly same problem!
Yesterday everything was working very well and now I cannot use Mi Home Smart Home application!
I am located at Finland, but if area matters on this problem.

EDIT Mainland China server in use

Last edited:
Reactions: edmendes
I have exactly the same problem. I just created an account to be able to post here. The interesting part is that trying to put the same email as used in MiHome app i was unable to create an account....the administrator has banned this email address! I think this is the reason that we are getting logout so often!
The other problem i think is that today i have added the 33-rd device...i think that is a 32 device limit...
Any ideas?
Thanks.
P.S. I living in Romania and using Mainland China as server.

I have exactly the same problem. I just created an account to be able to post here. The interesting part is that trying to put the same email as used in MiHome app i was unable to create an account....the administrator has banned this email address! I think this is the reason that we are getting logout so often!
The other problem i think is that today i have added the 33-rd device...i think that is a 32 device limit...
Any ideas?
Thanks.
P.S. I living in Romania and using Mainland China as server.
I have 26 devices, but only 17 are Sub-Devices from Gateway.

The problem isn't number of devices...

I have 26 devices, but only 17 are Sub-Devices from Gateway.

The problem isn't number of devices...

I hope so...from this numeber a lot are yeelight leds.
Could they ban access to the China server from Europe?

I hope so...from this numeber a lot are yeelight leds.
Could they ban access to the China server from Europe?
I really hope not! I hope it's just a server error ... Because the European server has no devices ...

Yes, this is why i also use Mainland China...

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk

Just as a curiosity...how many gateways do you have and how many per gateway? Thanks.

I just was able to be at Mi Home app so long time that I could calculate how many is connected to my only Gateway.

I have 38 devices at Gateway ver 3? and 71 at Mi Home app. I have only one Gateway and I do not want to buy slave as Domoticz handles second as slave etc.

EDIT: 11th of December 2018, Mi Home App has been working again today without any problems and added two Agara Buttons as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: mdalacu
Since yesterday it is working fine for me, no more log offs...i also have added another device.