(solved) Problem With Usb-otg In Twrp

Krzysiek

Members
Apr 21, 2017
I unlocked bootloader and install twrp (3.0.2-3) on my Xiaomi Mi5. Than I have wipe all the data (Dalvik/ART Cache, Cache, System, Data, Internal Storage and USB-OTG. So now I havent got any system on it. I download Yours rom (xiaomi.eu_multi_MI5_6.11.10_v8-6.0, last one with android 6), but I cant copy it in any way to the phone. When I connect it to the computer, system see it, but only empty internal storage, and when I try to copy rom on this empty folder its starts, but doesnt go on... So i bought usb otg cabel, but the phone doesnt see any pendrive (I have tried few, and I check if usb otg work on others devices and it is) What can I do? Is there any way to restore any system? Please, help me...

In advance, thanks for Yours advices.

So I have try to plug in the phone to the computer few times today, and one time, finally the system has detected it. I have copy rom successfully. Everythink work fine. I still dont know what happend and why, but the most important is that it does work :)

Last edited:
Yes i did everything as the instruction says, but it didn't work. Maybe I do something wrong with my PC system and after reboot it reconsided the phon. I don't know. For me the most important is that i recovered my mobile.