Invalid [SOLVED]Something blocks my internet connection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Powermate

Members
Sep 7, 2019
Hey, i just got this phone today and im having problems with it openning up games that need internet connection. No matter what game i start, it always shows me, that i dont have a internet connection eventhough i do. I deactivated the Wi-Fi assistant which disconnects from the wifi if its weak, but this didnt help either so thats why im here now. Would be great if someone could help me.

EDIT: So i've played around with the phone a little bit and figured out that something blocks my connection to most of the games i want to play and webpages like "Pixiv.com". I once tried to use the VPN and everything works fine all of a sudden, the thing is im from germany and there is nothing that blocks specific connections. Why does my Mi9SE do that and is there any fix to that? It also seems like im the only one with that problem.
Thanks in advance

EDIT2: Installing VPN and new firmware update seems to fix the problem.

Last edited:
If you haven't installed an adblocker, or an adblocking hosts file, or played around with your DNS, you might try asking your operator if they have been blocking something.

I have heard some stories that even in "western Europe" some operators have been doing things like that.
Nothing I can confirm yet.

If you haven't installed an adblocker, or an adblocking hosts file, or played around with your DNS, you might try asking your operator if they have been blocking something.

I have heard some stories that even in "western Europe" some operators have been doing things like that.
Nothing I can confirm yet.
No, thats not the case since my last phone (Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo) worked just fine. It's the phone itself or something in the phone that is blocking it or whatever.

Now its a weird mix of "Its working but its not". After i used the vpn the phone got a firmware update in, i installed it and now it seems to be kinda working for now i'll make another thread if something else happens, this thread can be closed.

#Closerequest

Reactions: cobben
Status
Not open for further replies.