New [solved] VoLTE not working on davinci...and how I won the war!

Thanks for sharing and I would like to CONFIRM that Method 1 and then 2 just switching to mbn_global.txt fix the VoLTE and VoWiFi for VIVO Brazil (Carrier). Now both services are running smoothly without any other change on Poco F3.

Regards,

Thanks for sharing and I would like to CONFIRM that Method 1 and then 2 just switching to mbn_global.txt fix the VoLTE and VoWiFi for VIVO Brazil (Carrier). Now both services are running smoothly without any other change on Poco F3.

Regards,
Can you show me how you did it? I'm from Brazil, Goiânia, and it doesn't work for me anyway. I just did everything like the instructions.

WhatsApp Image 2022-06-07 at 10.52.53.jpeg

Last edited:

I did method 2, at first it worked for me, now when I try to do it the app freezes and it doesn't work for me
Rueban.jpeg

I did method 2, at first it worked for me, now when I try to do it the app freezes and it doesn't work for me
I did everything, tried with another mbn files... but nothing works. It works on TIM, but not on VIVO.

Can you show me how you did it? I'm from Brazil, Goiânia, and it doesn't work for me anyway. I just did everything like the instructions.

View attachment 42587
I only changed to mbn_global.txt and the SUB0 (Vivo) was auto detected. But I'm currently using the new 5G SIM Card from carrier on Poco F3.
Screenshot (annex).

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-06-07-12-28-39-862-edit_com.xiaomi.mtb.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-06-07-12-28-39-862-edit_com.xiaomi.mtb.jpg
    619.7 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG_20220516_004253.jpg
    IMG_20220516_004253.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_20220516_004410.jpg
    IMG_20220516_004410.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 175
Reactions: Rodrigo N. Leles
Directly at the VIVO Store.
I also contacted the carrier trought 1058 and double check if both services (VoLTE/VoWiFi) was enabled in my line.
Replaced the Sim card. Called in 1058 and checked that service is enable. But It doesn't work. May be it's not working in my region (GOIÁS - 62).

Replaced the Sim card. Called in 1058 and checked that service is enable. But It doesn't work. May be it's not working in my region (GOIÁS - 62).
As we know Vivo has a whitelist blocking Xiaomi devices to activate VoLTE/VoWiFi on their devices.
If possible try to move your new 5G,SIM Card to a Samsung that is VoLTE/VoWiFi compatible. Should work fine and activate both services in your line. Then move it back for your device and check if it's working now.
But if doesn't work on Samsung it's because the service isn't provisioned in your line. Push Vivo through Anatel to enable it

That's my suggestion,

As we know Vivo has a whitelist blocking Xiaomi devices to activate VoLTE/VoWiFi on their devices.
If possible try to move your new 5G,SIM Card to a Samsung that is VoLTE/VoWiFi compatible. Should work fine and activate both services in your line. Then move it back for your device and check if it's working now.
But if doesn't work on Samsung it's because the service isn't provisioned in your line. Push Vivo through Anatel to enable it

That's my suggestion,
Yes. My doubt is: why did it work on yours, and doesn't on mine? It's the same device (poco f3). What's your ddd? I just called Anatel before, twice, and the final answer from Vivo is that the system does not accept. But, when I see yours, I understand that it is possible.

Yes. My doubt is: why did it work on yours, and doesn't on mine? It's the same device (poco f3). What's your ddd? I just called Anatel before, twice, and the final answer from Vivo is that the system does not accept. But, when I see yours, I understand that it is possible.
(11) - São Paulo/SP

(*) Yes it's possible and Xiaomi is full compatible and reliable at Vivo 4G/5G network services. I personally activated VoLTE/VoWiFi on Redmi Note 6 Pro, Redmi Note 8T and Poco F3 with different Vivo lines.

NOTE: Poco F3 is Anatel Certified for Brazilian carries and 4G/5G services. (Annex)

Attachments

• Certificado.pdf
    610.3 KB · Views: 118
  • ok_selo anatel.pdf
    192.9 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
Hi, something strange is happening to me. After lots of complains, VOWIFI is working on my phone, but VOLTE is not. I complained again. Waiting... But, the "stranger thing" is that I need set mbn every day, just when I turn on my poco f3. After that, it works every day... I turn it off to sleep and it wake up with the alarm, but it doesn't work. Then a set mbn again (only global file), he detects default mbn (Vivo), restart, and it works.

Hi, something strange is happening to me. After lots of complains, VOWIFI is working on my phone, but VOLTE is not. I complained again. Waiting... But, the "stranger thing" is that I need set mbn every day, just when I turn on my poco f3. After that, it works every day... I turn it off to sleep and it wake up with the alarm, but it doesn't work. Then a set mbn again (only global file), he detects default mbn (Vivo), restart, and it works.
Does your bar with "Default MBN" on top is Green or Red?

Attachments

• IMG_20220624_115929.jpg
    IMG_20220624_115929.jpg
    237.4 KB · Views: 121
Does your bar with "Default MBN" on top is Green or Red?
I tried all the ways: green (default) and red (forced by me). At least, I left it red. And believe: VoLTE is working, since today; just after a lot of Vivo answers that it was not possible, hahahahahha.

I tried all the ways: green (default) and red (forced by me). At least, I left it red. And believe: VoLTE is working, since today; just after a lot of Vivo answers that it was not possible, hahahahahha.
You need to roll back to GREEN default MBN.
The issue that you reported is related with that. When forced the auto detect doesn't work anymore and you'll have to troubleshoot it after every ROM update and maybe when shutdown as you mention.

Vivo-SP Carrier did some 5G rollout today and I saw a lot of VoLTE/WiFi been automatically enabled on Xiaomi.

You need to roll back to GREEN default MBN.
The issue that you reported is related with that. When forced the auto detect doesn't work anymore and you'll have to troubleshoot it after every ROM update and maybe when shutdown as you mention.

Vivo-SP Carrier did some 5G rollout today and I saw a lot of VoLTE/WiFi been automatically enabled on Xiaomi.
The service was intermittent because it was deploying on the line, I believe. Once it has firmed up, green or red, apparently it doesn't matter, it's starting to work normally. But, anyway, it's green again...

Last edited:
The service was intermittent because it was deploying on the line, I believe. Once it has firmed up, green or red, apparently it doesn't matter, it's starting to work normally. But, anyway, it's green again...
One last input for you and for all others Poco F3's owners and Vivo Brazil Carrier subscribers. Our model M2012K11AG is included in the Anatel 5G Supported Device List then if VoLTE/WiFi it isn't active yet it will be automatically enabled very soon.

Regards,

Hi I have also problem with me Mi 9 . I have no modem config found error and I can't change modem config to have VoWifi calling running. How I can get Weekly 20.12.28? That some diffrent ROM? Please give me some more direction how I can change my modem config. I have miui 12.5 global stable version