Solved Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 Locked

Salvocrm

Members
May 14, 2017
Hi guys! Few hours ago i had a factory reset on my xiaomi mi pad 2 and after that the tablet shows me miui startup.. so i connect device to the internet and after that it gives me getting device security info and sign in to your mi account.. i bought this tablet on aliexpress so i don't know nothing about this account.. I only have an unlock number that is 3ATYXY67WQ5A . I don't what to do.. i have to solve this asap.. please help me!!!

Hi guys! Few hours ago i had a factory reset on my xiaomi mi pad 2 and after that the tablet shows me miui startup.. so i connect device to the internet and after that it gives me getting device security info and sign in to your mi account.. i bought this tablet on aliexpress so i don't know nothing about this account.. I only have an unlock number that is 3ATYXY67WQ5A . I don't what to do.. i have to solve this asap.. please help me!!!
You should contact the AliExpress seller about this. As they may have the credentials of the previous owner. Or maybe a customer returned the mi pad without removing his/her account. In that case you should return it and get another one. Or a refund. After contacting the seller ofcourse. Hope this helps you out :).