Some issues Ive reported to the Xiaomi Servis.

ernet

Members
Dec 19, 2018
I think I have read all the reviews on the web sites. I notice that some Mix 3 reported two issues ( which Ive reported to the Xiaomi Servis already)
1. The video file recorded on Mix 3 in 4K-60 fps is much darker than the same video recorded i 4K-30fps.
What about your experience ? Can you check it out ?
2. The second possible issue you can read here ( to many words to desciribe it and write here ):
https://en.miui.com/thread-4877222-1-1.html
So again: what is yout experience with those issue ?

i havent notice the darkness , but the issue i have with video recording is that whenever i tranfer the videos to an usb drive , and plug it into my 4k set top tv , the videos recorded either with hevec265 or 264 has a lot of lag , its awfull .
Have you try watching a 4k recorded video on a tv screen ?

Thanks for your reply...Telling the truth I'v got the phone some hours ago ;) so I havent time to check it out . Tomorrow I'll do it. Fortunately I have 65" 4k Tv so it should be fine to test it. What about vide file playing in computer ?

I haven't tried video yet, but over LTE I get between 50 & 100mbs, which is more than fast enough for my requirements, I don't know whether it's short of the theoretical maximum I can get on T-Mobile US.

Thanks for your reply...Telling the truth I'v got the phone some hours ago ;) so I havent time to check it out . Tomorrow I'll do it. Fortunately I have 65" 4k Tv so it should be fine to test it. What about vide file playing in computer ?
I also have a 65 4k hdr tv the bran is vizio , and i have played several movies in 4k hdr , but when i tried to play the mix mix 3 recorded videos it has lag and also an horizontal line on the bottom on the videos . I havent tried on my computer because it cant play 4k videos :)

Some more "issues" I noticed. The Bluetooth's range is very short. Some about 5-6 meters.. that realy week. My Samsung Galaxy S 7 is fine about 10-14 meters ! I use JBL 700 Elite bluetooth BTW.

My LTE/4g speed great 250 mbps Andrés Bluetooth also good with some earpods And bad with abother low brand Quality

I also have a 65 4k hdr tv the bran is vizio , and i have played several movies in 4k hdr , but when i tried to play the mix mix 3 recorded videos it has lag and also an horizontal line on the bottom on the videos . I havent tried on my computer because it cant play 4k videos :)
So i tried the 4k with my usb tv and did work, but the video had a lot of grain AND ir doesnt record HDR video only 4k, the hdr works only for taking pictures, thats something they should Fix, with an update!

So i tried the 4k with my usb tv and did work, but the video had a lot of grain AND ir doesnt record HDR video only 4k, the hdr works only for taking pictures, thats something they should Fix, with an update!

Exactly. I meant video HDR.

Last edited:
Reactions: matias3ds
@matias3ds . Thinking about your comments about the video quality Ive just recorded a short movie ( 4K-60fps ) and played it at my Samsung 65" KS 8000 ( the highest last year model ) and the quality of video is almost* perfekt ( very crisp ). I wrote "almost"* because the Image Stabilization is week- thats the point Im a little bit disappointed ( or maybe it's a fault my old hands :)

Last edited:
@matias3ds . Thinking about your comments about the video quality Ive just recorded a short movie ( 4K-60fps ) and played it at my Samsung 65" KS 8000 ( the highest last year model ) and the quality of video is almost* perfekt ( very crisp ). I wrote "almost"* because the Image Stabilization is week- thats the point Im a little bit disappointed ( or maybe it's a fault my old hands :)
Maybe it didnt look so good , my tv its a cheap Vizio :)
Just to check the phone doesnt record video on HDR , right ?