Some Questions For An Newby

pistolpete

Members
Jan 10, 2016
Hi* I'm absolutely happy with my new mi4c, my first rooted phone and thanks to this team here with European and we'll working weekly updated Rom!
as a 'normal power' user I'm missing some thinks and maybe someone here has the hints or apps to help me. btw, originally I wanted cyanogenmod (I've never used it, just some research) because of the customizing possibilities (is it allowed to say that here? ;) But I will stay at MI eu!

- twilight and other blue screen filters aren't working. nothing happens..

- any possibility to get an date (mon 5 would be best..) in the notification area? missing that.. I've tried ten apps, it's only an fixed app icon or nothing, very small too..

- any possibility to get an screen preview by pressing the task manager, I know that from previous phones and here I have only app icons

- any possibility to make the volume more sensitive? I'm addicted to audio books, the first one is to silent and the second one to loud :-( that's no joke!

- any possibility to have the ring tone with a silent start getting louder every dive seconds or something like that

- any possibility to have the ring tone with another volume than notifications? they are really loud!

- any idea why I have to confirm three times week my keyboard again? (SwiftKey with all needed rights)

- any idea how to switch off the red underlined Google auto correction? have tried a lot in the settings and I can't find anything to deinstall it (I'm def not a pro and don't want to destroy my phone...) according my experience that has nothing to do with SwiftKey, I'm using that for several years..

btw, I'm using nova launcher...

thanks too all in advance! I know, that's a lot...
best d*

Gesendet von meinem Mi-4c mit Tapatalk

and one more question of me..
- in automatic mode my display gets very dark sometimes... any idea?
thanks in advance guys! I'm aware that maybe most of my questions are stupid...
best, d

Gesendet von meinem Mi-4c mit Tapatalk