Sot And Battery Life Eu Rom

meeccc

Members
Dec 7, 2016
Hello guys,

I'm new to this forum, i been using RN4 almost 2 months and using Global Rom latest.

My main concern is battery life. Using Global Rom get me SOT about 4-5 hours from 100% to 10% with medium usage, no gaming, just browsing, social media and turn on wifi + 4G data.

I read a few comment on en.miui forum, using Chinese or EU Rom will get about 8-9 hours SOT. Almost double my SOT.

So, can you guys share your SOT using EU Rom and should i change my Rom?

I had the same problems and decided to move into eu rom few days back and result are best. Stable rom has a wake issue and here I get it all seems sorted.
Give it a try, SOT is all about what you do with your phone, texting, gaming, video, etc..

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

With the 8.1.3.0 xiaomi.eu stable plus the deep sleep fix from miui.com and 2 active sim cards and mixed use I got 7 hours sot..

Thank guys for the feedback.

I already change to 8.1.3.0 eu rom. but the weird thing after I install the rom all the apps and my data is not change/disappear . looks like not a fresh install just changing rom. is it normal ? is there any downside ?

I will try a few day, if no significant improvement on battery I will try to factory data reset, start fresh.

Thank guys for the feedback.

I already change to 8.1.3.0 eu rom. but the weird thing after I install the rom all the apps and my data is not change/disappear . looks like not a fresh install just changing rom. is it normal ? is there any downside ?

I will try a few day, if no significant improvement on battery I will try to factory data reset, start fresh.
Anything news? I have the same problem.

With the 8.1.3.0 xiaomi.eu stable plus the deep sleep fix from miui.com and 2 active sim cards and mixed use I got 7 hours sot..
Can you give me a link for the deep sleep fix you used?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

I got better SOT, be able to get 5-6 hours, with same use. Give it a try.
I found the standby mode drain a lot of battery in any rom, if I use continuously, it takes like 6-9 minutes/ 1% (screen on), but if I turn off the screen, it is still drain like 1-2%/ hour even I didn't do anything, just turn on the wifi separately. I think the problem is using 1 3G and 1 4G sim (with 3G signal only). Now I'm testing by using only 1 sim (2G only), it seems to be much more effectively, drain only 2% per night (wifi + all app turn off), before it takes 10% per night (for 2 SIM)

I found the standby mode drain a lot of battery in any rom, if I use continuously, it takes like 6-9 minutes/ 1% (screen on), but if I turn off the screen, it is still drain like 1-2%/ hour even I didn't do anything, just turn on the wifi separately. I think the problem is using 1 3G and 1 4G sim (with 3G signal only). Now I'm testing by using only 1 sim (2G only), it seems to be much more effectively, drain only 2% per night (wifi + all app turn off), before it takes 10% per night (for 2 SIM)

I never had battery drain problem cause I'm using 4G data all the time, in 1 night loss about 3%-4% only with wifi and data on.
I suggest you try flash the deep sleep fix.

GPS is not always on?
Perhaps you should make a clean flash with wipping cache and dalvik and data...

Screenshot_2016-12-13-09-29-08-591_com.miui.securitycenter.png
Screenshot_2016-12-13-09-30-59-209_com.miui.securitycenter.png

I was not using deep sleep fix. I have a 4G enabled single sim. Had Deep sleep issues in Global rom. For me eu rom is perfect