Sot Under Android 7 ??

LaPp0r

Members
Oct 28, 2016
Hey Guys,

how are the SOT (screen on time) Times under Nugat ? Any Infos so far ?

got 3-3.5 Hours with 5.1

Yesterday I've decided to go back to MIUI (7.3.16) after using CM for a long time and today I got almost 5 hours of SOT (texting, web browsing, reading), so I'm very satisfied :)

e3ee171b1256fe54647d1a66166fbe11.jpg

Time for last charge : 24h.

Trimis de pe al meu Mi-4c folosind Tapatalk

Yesterday I've decided to go back to MIUI (7.3.16) after using CM for a long time and today I got almost 5 hours of SOT (texting, web browsing, reading), so I'm very satisfied :)
Hello, did you follow any special steps, or it's only flash the xiaomi.eu rom like you do with CM or similar?

Thank you.

I have 2 simcards. My SOT is between 1.5 hours and almost 4 hours.

By the first I have 2 days light usage, charging once in 2 days.

By heavy usage I get max SOT using GPS, YouTube in car for music and mostly 4G network. Nothing changed between android versions.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Mi-4c met Tapatalk

Last edited:
About 2-2.5 hrs SOT, no matter what MIUI ROM I use. And RAM management is awful, I get lags on app switching, apps are reloading from scratch when I switch so, for me, bye-bye MIUI, welcome... well, just about anything else (currently RR v5.8.1).
I'm currently using AICP, based on LineageOS, I would like to give a try to the new MIUI based on Android 7, but for what i've notice, its better to stay like that.

;)

The ram menagment is really bad in miui 8 , i tryed memory optimization off and power savings modes Off in battery & performance nothing helps my apps keep reloading again and again im using 2 apps and when i switch they keep reloading so frustrating :S any advice guys ? i want to stay im miui because of camera app ... its not the same with other roms im on xiaomi mi4c.. thanks !