Sound quality issues when recording video

oxk4r01

Members
Jul 20, 2014
When recording video, the sound is almost unintelligible, and in a lamentable quality.
I am with Android version 4.4.3, and version 4.7.18 of MIUI.
Anyone know if there is a solution for this?

I tried the video recording and the voices are OK but if it's too much noise (even music) I think it tries to cancel the noise. Try disable the second mic maybe that is the problem. It tries to cancel the noise.

Select single mic.

uploadfromtaptalk1405974232793.jpg

I had that option already selected. So I guess that's not the cause of the sound issue.

I'm talking about a problem with the camera sound in video recording mode.

Hello its rom issue, i update to this latest version mentioned above and vent to a Wedding party, take a video and omg the sound is horrible, funny thing the music in the video i take is like comming from another dimension, lol just plane horrible, its rom issue 100℅

Last edited by a moderator:
I had that option already selected. So I guess that's not the cause of the sound issue.

I'm talking about a problem with the camera sound in video recording mode.

you are right and the solution is to switch to dual-mic noise suppression. it seems like this week update damaged the single-mic where until last update the dual-mic was damaged.
switch to dual-mic and let me know if it helps .

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk 2

I tried with both options, but with same bad results.
By the way, I'm running the WCDMA beta version.

I'm talking about the Rom version.
Mi 3-WCDMA 4.7.18 fastboot (4.4)
(developer version)

Hi guys, are you still facing this issue? I tried selecting single and it did not helped that much. Should I updated with lastest Mi3 Rom?

i had this problem too
i did the installation of the last rom 4.7.25
and i did some changes with double mic and single mic 2 x 3 times + applied
and it's OK

i had this problem too
i did the installation of the last rom 4.7.25
and i did some changes with double mic and single mic 2 x 3 times + applied
and it's OK

Thanks for the info. Once I arrive at home I will test it.

I'll let you know how it goes.

So , after 7 years this problem still exists in MIUI 12. I have Mi10 Ultra with 12.0.5 and the sound in video recording is unusuable. i can not film anything in noisy environment , like a party or a concert . I am a Dj and so when i want to record any video at a party , the sound is very very bad and the video is trash.