Speaker volume too low on call?

kidstretch

Members
Oct 20, 2012
I have the Mi2. I have this problem, i think that the volume when i call someone is low (lower than my iPhone) and also when i put it on speaker, it's still low. Music plays just fine (loud).
I checked the volume settings and have the volume all the way up.
Any ideas? is there any software fix? Do you think it's a rom bug?

I have the Mi2. I have this problem, i think that the volume when i call someone is low (lower than my iPhone) and also when i put it on speaker, it's still low. Music plays just fine (loud).
I checked the volume settings and have the volume all the way up.
Any ideas? is there any software fix? Do you think it's a rom bug?
Maybe it has to do something with noise cancellation?
Where did you test it? A quiet place or noisy? Compare the both situations and then we can be sure! Mine works ok. But I am at quite place mostly.

hadron

Sent from my Xiaomi M2

I test it at my house. When I adjust the voice volume in the volume settings, the sound preview is always at the same volume, does your change?
I tested also the jlb 5 version, same thing.

I test it at my house. When I adjust the voice volume in the volume settings, the sound preview is always at the same volume, does your change?
I tested also the jlb 5 version, same thing.
I have'nt tested yet but I'll do it and let you know.

hadron

Sent from my Xiaomi M2

yes, mine too stays the same, i tried increasing the volume during the call or speaker but it's the same,
funny thing, yesterday i think it got louder, i think it has to do with the noise canceling option.
can i disable it somewhere in the settings?