special permission BL UNLOCK error

ersser01

Members
Mar 11, 2022
Hello friends, I would like to consult you about a very important issue. I bought it when my mi 11 ultra device was on an unlocked global rom, then I wanted to unlock it by flashing the global rom. My device is stuck in fastboot and bricked. A friend with an authorized account solved the problem by installing the chinese rom in EDL mode, but now when I try to unlock, I get a warning that special permissions are required for this particular device. please help :(

Attachments

• 276152831_2070314093128757_1343027996751308741_n.jpg
    276152831_2070314093128757_1343027996751308741_n.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 280
Hello friends, I would like to consult you about a very important issue. I bought it when my mi 11 ultra device was on an unlocked global rom, then I wanted to unlock it by flashing the global rom. My device is stuck in fastboot and bricked. A friend with an authorized account solved the problem by installing the chinese rom in EDL mode, but now when I try to unlock, I get a warning that special permissions are required for this particular device. please help :(
Why not to ask the guy who unbricked the phone? He has to know why and how to remedy.

Reactions: katerpanne
Telefonu açan adama neden sormuyorsunuz? Nedenini ve nasıl düzeltileceğini bilmelidir.
edit : english : The person who put the phone in this state is trying to direct me to someone else. It says hardware intervention is required. But I say that there must be a software solution. For example, if I put edl mode and install the lowest version rom, do you think the problem will be solved?

Telefonu bu duruma sokan kişi beni başka birine yönlendirmeye çalışıyor. Donanım müdahalesi gerekli diyor. Ama bir yazılım çözümü olması gerektiğini söylüyorum. Örneğin edl mode koyup en düşük sürüm romu kursam sorun çözülür mü sizce?

It sounds like the person who flashed it under edl authorisation has not logged out properly. Only he can resolve this. You need home to unlock the bootloader with his edl account and then log out of your phone fully so you can enter your account and continue normally.

It sounds like the person who flashed it under edl authorisation has not logged out properly. Only he can resolve this. You need home to unlock the bootloader with his edl account and then log out of your phone fully so you can enter your account and continue normally.
"This is a common problem with Mi 11 Ultra devices because they're made exclusively for China," says the person who made this.

Mine was bricked and I had to use someone with edl account permission but never had this issue after.

EEA but missed the mi dialler and native call recording, so went back to Xiaomi EU as I had on my 10ultra.

Just make sure whoever does it fully backs out of the edl account and leaves the bootloader unlocked.

Reactions: Mali2
Just make sure whoever does it fully backs out of the edl account and leaves the bootloader unlocked.
I have the same problem that I just did not try and downgrade the firmware via EDL (12.5, 13.05, 13.09, etc.) When trying to bind the device for some reason there is no pop-up message about the resolution. Just once to bind the device, what to do and I don't know

Binding the device normally means that it is not fully binded to your mi account. Just go online and log in on your account using the website and ensure you fully bind it in the account settings. Once fully binded you can unlock using mi unlock tool and flash using mi flash.
EDL flashing requires someone with access to the EDL authorisation code generator. This allows recovery of bricked devices using a lower level flash than normal using mi flash but only if you have access to the codes and the response code generated for each EDL action. Normally an official support partner but some people have obtained the code gen and will help at a small fee but they are not Xiaomi official support, so do it at your own risk.