stable EU rom for MI 10 ultra

Sonukumar727

Members
Oct 27, 2020
Hi, I have two questions:-
1. Do we have MUI 12 stable eu rom for MI 10 ultra or can go with
2. I updated my phone through OTA(I can go ahead with current MUI 12.0.13 stable to flash and install EU rom) or do I have to downgrade to stock chinese rom first then I can install MUI 12 EU rom.

Check out the ROM page for the latest stable ROM. You don't need to go back on your stock ROM or any ROM. You will need to format when flashed when you change and branch of ROM ( stable to weekly or stock) due to partition differences. And if your on stock and not got twrp installed in place of stock recovery, you will need to find a fastboot ROM, maybe mifirm.net might have one.
The 10 Ultra is now moving to A11, so twrp needs to be changed when they get one working on a released ROM ( Still on internet beta testing), so not sure of time frame but the last stable is ok on the current twrp. Not sure if you want to wait until a stable A11 ROM is released and make the move then. If you move now, all the info to flash is on the ROM page or ask away if you need any information.

The 10 Ultra is now moving to A11, so twrp needs to be changed when they get one working on a released ROM ( Still on internet beta testing),
11.5 eu rom on a11 already out. And its said that same twrp is fine

Yes, just seen and downloading it. Looks like no issues with twrp either.

Can't say as now I'm in lockdown, I won't be going anywhere near a 5G mast. May be someone else can comment