New Stable Miui rom 13.0.9.0 bootloop problem

Problem yo Start on My Xiaomi mi 11 Lite 4g ,bootloop!
I need help!
do you have magisk modules, is it your first installation of xiaomi.eu rom, did you move from weekly to stable or vice versa, did you tried to install it again?

it is not working is not helpful…

Reactions: CHINNOK CHAN
It is not my first installation, in fact I have already installed the two previous versions, and also my recovery does not read my internal storage. previously the roms were installed by fastboot but this 13.0.9.0 I saw that it no longer works, but it didn't work for me.

Reactions: xiki16
Same problem here. Bootloop recovery all roms after that. I had to format and return to the previous version 0.8 :(
They should clear the rom from both servers and/or say which custom recovery use exactly

Also I just discovered that my old account here is banned for no apparent reason (sorry for possible bad english)

Same problem here. Bootloop recovery all roms after that. I had to format and return to the previous version 0.8 :(
They should clear the rom from both servers and/or say which custom recovery use exactly

Also I just discovered that my old account here is banned for no apparent reason (sorry for possible bad english)
whats your challenge ?

I have the same problem.

I try format data and no sucess. I go back to 13.0.8.0.

It's a problem with a 13.0.9.0 for courbet (Mi11Lite 4G).

you can try this workaround ...

- extract boot.img from last working rom
- put it into the not working rom (as example with WinRar)
- deploy the "patched" new rom

- fastboot flash boot boot.img
- or test it before with fastboot boot boot.img

• Love
Reactions: xiki16
The error has repeat to me again in 13.0.10 :c

luckily i was able to get back to 0.8 without formatting everything

what recovery is the most recommended? I usually try the latest

@ingbrzy

Last edited:
This is very annoying, none of the updates that are can be installed, I already tried changing the boot.img and what happens is that neither the camera, nor the bluetooth nor the wifi works. It is completely a shame because it is a good phone. and in theory I was seeing in other posts that devices with a/b partitions have this problem.

you can try this workaround ...

- put it into the not working rom (as example with WinRar)
- deploy the "patched" new rom

- fastboot flash boot boot.img
- or test it before with fastboot boot boot.img
@katerpanne, I tried this for the previous two working roms and it did not work. I tried about five times and a few of the times it would give an error that it could not send it to the device. One time, TWRP 3.5.2 came up and I was surprised because it was the last working version for A11. I guess it was still there in the recovery sector of the phone.

I just did a quick compare of the following "boot.img" files:

They're all different in many ways. I used the "fc.exe" command in DOS to compare each of them to the others. I thought there might be a few differences, but the files are very different at the HEX level. Don't ask me to explain because I'm not a programmer lol :)

I'm going back to version 13.08.00, I recently installed the global version 13.10 but it cost me a lot, to try again I wanted to reinstall the global version and after that I couldn't do it, the red alert always appears.
I see that sometimes it can be installed and then it is not uncommon.
and you can't do a clean install, the wipes don't work