New Stable new release 14.0.11 and all hybrid versions issues

Hamood111

Members
Apr 23, 2023
Hello I had a new issue with google assistant is not working on last stable update 14.0.11 mi 11 ultra even after changing system language to English united state still not working it's said disabled and Idn how to activated or fixed also my banking app zaincash still working fine on oldest EU roms untill 14.0.6 but it's not working on new hybrid versions so I hope to fixed these issues soon and thank u so much for this beautiful work even with bugs I still love EU rom especially the way they programming the third party apps works it's something unique #I don't know how to view logcat logs but u can try it and I think these problems are exist in all roms not only mine and I hope this is the right place to post this issues.

Hello I had a new issue with google assistant is not working on last stable update 14.0.11 mi 11 ultra even after changing system language to English united state still not working it's said disabled and Idn how to activated or fixed also my banking app zaincash still working fine on oldest EU roms untill 14.0.6 but it's not working on new hybrid versions so I hope to fixed these issues soon and thank u so much for this beautiful work even with bugs I still love EU rom especially the way they programming the third party apps works it's something unique #I don't know how to view logcat logs but u can try it and I think these problems are exist in all roms not only mine and I hope this is the right place to post this issues.
Change language to English (US), clear Google App and Google Play Services data. Restart your device, download the assistant app from the play store and try to configure it. If it doesn't work, wait a few moments and try again.
It worked for me.

Reactions: Hamood111