Stable Rom 8.1.7.0

Also in 8.1.7.0 after turning on WiFi, auto connecting to saved WiFi network proceed longer than in 8.1.6.0.

Yes you're right is the reason that I downgrade
But in 8.1.7.0 there is a intersting thing is that you can swipe notification in lockscreen (very usefull)

Yep there is a switch in Settings > Notifications and status bar > Show on lock screen.
I see but is not that I talk.
With Nougat version when you receive a notification you can swipe it on left or right without unlock the screen.

Reactions: hiep95
Now even China already push 8.1.8.0 then 8.1.9.0 China Stable Beta ROM within these few days
Dunno when xiaomi eu going to implement it hmmm
I can see threads on miui.com asking for links to these versions, they were immediately moderated and links removed. Anyway, this confirms that even these versions (and 8.1.7.0 as well) are still in very early beta status, they are being tested by a small group of selected people, and probably aren't ready for normal, daily use.

I can see threads on miui.com asking for links to these versions, they were immediately moderated and links removed. Anyway, this confirms that even these versions (and 8.1.7.0 as well) are still in very early beta status, they are being tested by a small group of selected people, and probably aren't ready for normal, daily use.
Xiaomi Eu just push 8.1.9.0 just now
Download it and seems very smooth
Everything is stable now, and even have new security patch

Reactions: Jaime DLH