Stable Xiaomi.eu 8.5.2.0

Is this better compared to 7.6.8? The battery seems to be better as per feedback, but this does not have the dev feature, right?
I Think it's the best rom so far,You can enable developer settings .

I Think it's the best rom so far,You can enable developer settings .
Do you confirm the lack of automatic autofocus when taking pictures? If so, can you please check if that can be fixed in camera settings?

Well, i wanted just to check the info about the update using the system update but when I selected the package it automatically installed it. When it booted I had all kinds of app shutdown. Gallery, android process and another I cannot remember. I dirty flashed 7.6.10 over it and it's all good now hehe. Will leave it as is until miui9 comes out

Sent from my Redmi Pro using Tapatalk

I upload this rom on my Redmi Pro every thing was good ! but after about a week battery consuming is very bad! at the begening it was good but now it's awful ! Even when I set my Device on ariplan mode Cell standby battery is on top of hardware lists!

I upload this rom on my Redmi Pro every thing was good ! but after about a week battery consuming is very bad! at the begening it was good but now it's awful ! Even when I set my Device on ariplan mode Cell standby battery is on top of hardware lists!
Do you use wahtsapp?

Hi
I'm new here . I have redmi pro from China . I need a global version including play store and Google apps and supports Arabic language
Any comments incl link to do so

Hi, there is no official global version for Redmi Pro but you can use this ROM.
It seams there is Arabic language included.

Cheers, mib

Hello I installed the rom and the battery was in 28% and suddenly it's gone 32% without to do anything!!! After this the battery is the same as the previous rom I was 8.0.2.
PS: Then I was root and now I am rooting.
I am watching and I'll see what the phone does work with this rom.

My Redmi Pro X20 have the HMPro_V8.5.4.0.MHQCNED_v8-6.0 rom now (8days and counting). No major issues, so far. But this rom is draining my phone's battery. (my last rom was V8.1.2.0.MHQCNDI)

Well install 8.5.4 rom about 4 times and I have the same problems battery drain, Bluetooth connect problems, and sometimes the phone rebooted by it self. I am back in 8.1.2 and I am ok again.