@ Staff Team

mike101

Members
Aug 2, 2016
some words to your description how to flash your custom rom:

First: twrp does not recognize internal storage. Result: long searching for a working twrp
Second: eu rom did not boot

No chance to change anything as the Deskopt PC does not recognize the MI6 internal Storage anymore.

After long searching i installed the miflash tool and installed the gobal fastboot rom.

Now global rom is working. But it took me several hours due to missing complete and correct descriptions.

you should work on your description and the suggested twrp.

Greetings

Sorry my Mi6 with all xiaomi.eu MIUI has many problems with phone. When i call some people, after some calls, audio goes down and the Mi6 is blocked and i can't use the phone. If someone call me i could answer but i don't ear audio (Who has called me can ear what i said)!

I have to Power off foto many minutes. When i Power One the phone It goes Wells for a period than (after other calla) It has ti block again...

Someone of you have the same problem?

Reactions: Juvept
Sorry my Mi6 with all xiaomi.eu MIUI has many problems with phone. When i call some people, after some calls, audio goes down and the Mi6 is blocked and i can't use the phone. If someone call me i could answer but i don't ear audio (Who has called me can ear what i said)!

I have to Power off foto many minutes. When i Power One the phone It goes Wells for a period than (after other calla) It has ti block again...

Someone of you have the same problem?

sorry to read that :/

My sugestion: full backup and do a clean install (wipe all things)... maybe some errors happen during installation :/

Reactions: Nenazag