Invalid storage settings not working on redmi note 7(21.4.22)

Juan0502

Members
May 14, 2019
Hello everybody
when I try to access storage settings from Settings-My device-storage, it stops presenting a failure (attached photo)

Attachments

• photo_2021-04-27_06-45-48.jpg
    photo_2021-04-27_06-45-48.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 168
Hello everybody
when I try to access storage settings from Settings-My device-storage, it stops presenting a failure (attached photo)
No problem here
Click on "ver resumen" and post a screenshot

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

We don't know what the problem is. Xiaomi's code looks fine. Can't do anything here, so write to Xiaomi with a crash summay.

We don't know what the problem is. Xiaomi's code looks fine. Can't do anything here, so write to Xiaomi with a crash summay.

I do not know if this is relevant but xiaomi uploaded a beta on Sunday, April 25. I do not know if they solve this and if you are interested in uploading a version of this ROM to you since it is the last one for the lavender :(

I do not know if this is relevant but xiaomi uploaded a beta on Sunday, April 25. I do not know if they solve this and if you are interested in uploading a version of this ROM to you since it is the last one for the lavender :(
Nah, there are no links for anything they released internally. 21.4.22 is the last we can fetch.