Strange Dot

Spartan224

Members
Aug 9, 2020
Last night i wast using facebook and i noticed while scrolling a strange dont on the left of the screen , i changed the wallpaper and u can see it there and same on a white screen
do i have to worry about it?

Attachments

• x1.jpeg
    x1.jpeg
    20.9 KB · Views: 345
  • x2.jpeg
    x2.jpeg
    38.1 KB · Views: 349
  • x3.jpeg
    x3.jpeg
    61.5 KB · Views: 337
Use an monitor test program to check is it there during the test.
If it is, then 2 options : ether burned pixel or dust during assembly, you just have noticed it now.
If it is not present during the test, then it's a software bug of some kind and hope to disappear in the next releases.

If it will be repaired in service/guarantee then ok.
If it is going to be repaired in other 3th parity shop DON'T.
DON'T OPEN IT. That's true almost for every device.
One you open it ....

The "problem" with 3th party shops and opening a phone is most of the times the back assembly.
One opened, especially glued type phone, then closing it as stock is almost never possible. Yes, there are ways but far from perfect.
In the original repair shops, they just replace the needed parts and slap new one which are OEM .
Not saying that 3th party shops are bad or there work is bad.

The "problem" with 3th party shops and opening a phone is most of the times the back assembly.
One opened, especially glued type phone, then closing it as stock is almost never possible. Yes, there are ways but far from perfect.
In the original repair shops, they just replace the needed parts and slap new one which are OEM .
aaa got it dont worry :D have a good day sir

its on service rn , is not my fault the screen have burns , i havent drop it , so they are forced to repair it :D