Invalid stuck in just a sec page

eli.c

Members
Sep 21, 2019
I bought a xiaomi redmi note 7 in China a couple months ago and i wanted to change it to the global version. I downloaded the redmi note 7 global rom 10.3.12 and after flashing it in twrp, wiping all the data and rebooting the system, i can choose the languages, but it shows only china as a region. After choosing china the screen shows the just a sec message and then restarts again and again. i tried wiping all the data and reflashing the rom but it has no effect. What should I do? Could I maybe use the EEA rom? Thanks in advance

I bought a xiaomi redmi note 7 in China a couple months ago and i wanted to change it to the global version. I downloaded the redmi note 7 global rom 10.3.12 and after flashing it in twrp, wiping all the data and rebooting the system, i can choose the languages, but it shows only china as a region. After choosing china the screen shows the just a sec message and then restarts again and again. i tried wiping all the data and reflashing the rom but it has no effect. What should I do? Could I maybe use the EEA rom? Thanks in advance
You'd probably have to flash the fastboot image to restore the cust partition, where all regional information is stored.
Either way, it's not an issue with our ROM, so not a bug.

You'd probably have to flash the fastboot image to restore the cust partition, where all regional information is stored.
Either way, it's not an issue with our ROM, so not a bug.
Sorry, what do you mean by flash the fastbooot image? How can I do it? Thanks