Swedish Language On 6.12.29

faldoroc

Members
Jan 3, 2017
Heya,
The thread on 6.12.29 specificly sais "Swedish" as language but i can't find it on my Mi 5s... could anyone please check if you can choose it in the settings?

No, there is no Swedish language as system language. Personally I would like to have Danish but as long as I can use Google keyboard with Danish language, it does not metter..

Thank you zmajdk. I'm giving the phone to my GF as a birthday gift so i'm hopeing to find a way... it would look better when she sees she's gotten a chineese phone ;)
I'm downloading CM13 now to see if it's stable enough.

Personally I would not do that as CM is officially abandoned and started as a Lineage. To me CM is dead and on the other hand I have personally tried meny CM roms on my Mi Max and Redmi note 3. There were always issues with camera recording and 4g volte. I know it's really frustrating that these xiaomi phones have limited system languages.

Just tried CM13 and it works really good! Will have to evaluate for a few days but SIM, Camera, GPS, BT, Wifi and fingerprint works perfect... and it has Swedish system language! :)
I know CM is abandoned but it'll do until nougat gets released for Mi 5s along with Swedish language.

Reactions: zmajdk
Last edited: