Swipepad

asdfasd2

Members
Apr 13, 2011
Anyone else having issues with swipepad? I can install the app and run it but when I try to add an app to one of the slots I get a force close.

I have tried toggling the compatibility mode and several reinstalls but haven't been able to get it working.

I am coming from cyanogenmod7 and I used that app quite frequently. Thanks in advance.

Have the exact same problem. I found a work around where if you install launcherpro, when adding an app you can instead go to Shortcuts -> Activities -> Find the main activity for whatever app you want. Its kinda hacky in that you don't get the cool rethemed icons and you need to install launcherpro, but its functional.

How did you ever figure this out? (I have never used this app before)

Wow. How did you ever figure this one out? Your recommendation works perfectly. It takes a bit of trial and error to figure out things like which 'Market' entry to use, but most others are pretty easy. Thank you!

I also did it by selecting shortcuts but its very very slow (I have 5 pads). Sometimes activities doesn't work :).

im using this technique for a while also, wondering if anyone succeeded on creating a shortcut too "create new sms" on swipepad?