Switch from EU HyperOS rom to Xiaomi.eu HyperOS rom on Xiaomi 14 ULTRA

LeicaLover

Members
Jun 2, 2024
I purchased my first Xiaomi, a 14 ultra with EU Rom
I saw that the xiaomi.eu HyperOS ROM appears to be much more updated (like China) than the EU ROM, which is stuck at 1.0.6.0 and which updates very slowly
Is it worth switching to xiaomi.eu in terms of performance (especially on the camera side), battery and future updates? NFC and google pay and banking work perfectly?
Do I lose the 24 month warranty on my Xiaomi?
Thank you

Is it worth switching to xiaomi.eu in terms of performance (especially on the camera side), battery and future updates?
This is not why it would be worthwhile to switch to xiaomi.eu custom ROM. Xiaomi.eu ROM has advantages in other areas.
NFC and google pay and banking work perfectly?
There can and will be problems with GPay if Google breaks the measures used by the xiaomi.eu team (in that case it is necessary to wait for xiaomi.eu to issue a Fix).
Some applications that require strong integrity will not work (some banking apps and the like).

This is not why it would be worthwhile to switch to xiaomi.eu custom ROM. Xiaomi.eu ROM has advantages in other areas.

There can and will be problems with GPay if Google breaks the measures used by the xiaomi.eu team (in that case it is necessary to wait for xiaomi.eu to issue a Fix).
Some applications that require strong integrity will not work (some banking apps and the like).
Ah, so integrity isn't the best, especially for banking apps or state apps (digital identity, etc.)
Then it will hardly be my main use rom
The CN ROM stock, however, is updated much more than the GLOBAL or EU STOCK (also the xiaomi.eu rom), bringing numerous improvements (according to the changelog)
The only thing that attracts me is this